Marilyn Manson in accident onstage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marilyn Manson in accident onstage

Climbed on a scaffolding prop and it fell onto him.

Unless that article's been updated his condition isn't yet known.

"He's looking very pale."

How many more times, America, guns are dangerous...

Comment

And the band kept playing....

Comment

The second worst live act I've ever seen. But only because I've seen Nickelback.

Comment

Jesus wept - that prop looked like something that even Spinal Tap would've rejected.

Bet he wishes he'd stuck to the prosthetic breasts now.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
            The second worst live act I've ever seen. But only because I've seen Nickelback.
            When did you see him? He had an excellent live show in the latter half of the nineties and the first couple of years of the noughties but did jump the shark after that.
            Last edited by Ray de Galles; 01-10-2017, 17:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
              "He's looking very pale.".
              I sincerely hope he's okay, but actual lolz there.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                But only because I've seen Nickelback.
                You poor, poor man.

Comment

Quite. I struggle to believe that anybody would do that through choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                    When did you see him? He had an excellent live show in the latter half of the nineties and the first couple of years of the noughtoes but did jump the shark after that.
                    Five years ago, co-headlining (yeah, right) with Rob Zombie. The latter seems to have half of Manson's band with him which must have made for an odd dynamic. Anyway, Manson couldn't have phoned it on much more if he had simply sat backstage on a Nokia. He put so little effort into singing "Sweet Dreams" (the crowd took over after the first couple of lines) that my first reaction to him having this accident during the song was "well, at least he was making some sort of effort".

As for Nickelback, I still think "Silver Side Up" is a decent bounce around rocker of an album. The Apollo was packed, everyone was up for it and then they came on and midway through the first song everyone stopped jumping around and started looking at each other with looks of "It's not just me, is it? Oh thank God, it's not just me." I've never, ever seen a band that were so completely oblivious to the fact that they have reverse charisma on stage. I mean, I've seen These Animal Men and at least they got a reaction from me. Mainly wanting to get up on stage and punch their bass player, but at least it was a reaction.
                    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 01-10-2017, 16:12. Reason: Timeline. Five years. Christ, that went quite quickly.

Comment

Working...
                    X