Clear All

#COYS - the Tottenham Hotspur thread

Come on you....
    Spurs are on their way to Wembley
    Tottenham's going to do it again
    They can't stop 'em
    The boys from Tottenham
    The boys from White Hart Lane!

Well we'll be going plenty of times this season, I think spurs are standing on the precipice of greatness with the football tactics genius that is Mauricio Pochettino at the helm, an astute, youthful manager that could win some serious silverware at the club. the quite brilliant attacking triumvirate of Kane-Alli-Eriksen and the most the underrated defensive midfielder in the game right now Eric Dier. Not to mention the best GK in the world. Players want to be at Spurs. They want to enjoy their football in an environment that not only encourages their talent, but benefits them as a person. They've got a manager that is passionate about helping them to succeed to play with order, focus and resilience, his celebrations at full-time painting a wonderful picture for us fans. #COYS

Okay, sure people will harp on about our Wembley-phobia but it was John Lennon who pithily remarked: "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....."

Imp, I reckon.

Comment

It's about time we won something but, in terms of the PL, this is limbo-season as far as I'm concerned. Get that new stadium up...

Anyway, sorry - what was the question?

Comment

Matador Man?

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
          Imp, I reckon.
          Unless wingco is back?

Comment

Intelligent enough to do it quite well, daft enough to do it at all.

Comment

Just seen the rest of his posts, first full frontal hoaxer attack we’ve had in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
                Matador Man?
                Eh, come again?

Comment

We had an invasion about 15 years ago from another board which had gone offline for maintenance. The general line was hey if you think we're nuts and crazy wait 'til you meet Matador Man!!!!

We eventually did. His posts generally involved rhyming couplets with the words "Matador Man'" in there somewhere. Impressive.

At least this guy is true to his username. Hipster. Plagiarising.

Comment

But all he's parodying here is blandness of mainstream football media whereas wingco always found the inner nutter in the Arsenal and Liverpool parodies.

Comment

Nah he's not a proper hipster. A real hipster wouldn't go all premier league. But then hipster is a style these days I guess.

Comment

My money's on Tactical Genius

Comment

EIM?

Comment

No way.

Comment

Aye, would expect better than that pish.

Comment

Maybe roryfsmith has got his GCSEs now

Comment

I doubt that very much.

Comment

Who was the guy who used to post fucking screeds of obvious drivel? I remember one about how Roberto Martinez was the replacement for Moyes at Everton, which every halfwit in the country was saying at the time. Can't find the thread now.

Comment

Whoever he is, I’d say he’s closer to Centrist Dad age than a millennial bairn. Judging by the threads he’s started or contributed to, is it some hack/crank looking for someone to take the bait so the world forum can hilariously be called an extremist den of vipers?

Comment

Not unless he's working on behalf of the Australian media.
                                        Last edited by Snake Plissken; 29-09-2017, 20:07.

Comment

Aha! No wonder he has such trouble with using London public transport.

Comment

His unremitting love for Uber does add weight to his hipster claims

Comment

I think he works at my office.

Comment

haha listen to these Gooners

Comment

Last time I looked it said Reading on my profile. Lucky me.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X