No announcement yet.

Spain to reign again, in Ukraine? Champions League 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shame. It’s hard to feel for Simeone’s mob.

Comment

Roma are continuing to dominate Chelsea as they did in the majority of the away leg. Two goals, both after long diagonal balls from the left touchline and finished by El Shaarawy - the first after 42 seconds.

Comment

Atleti are losing at home to Qarabag

Comment

Thomas Partey equalizes for Atleti with a screamer. Qarabag have a man sent off for a severely high foot (where studs connected with an opponents face) a minute later.

Comment

I tune in just in time to see Peroti hammer the final nail in Chelsea's coffin for the night. What a goal.

Comment

So, Man U’s sole goalscorer in both ties with Benfica so far is the opposition keeper.

Comment

After riding their luck for 15 minutes, United go 2-0 up through a Blind penalty.

Comment

Interestingly, Basle on the brink of defeat at home to CSKA.

Comment

So, Perotti's congratulations to El Shaaraway...

Comment

I think it constitutes assault, and will be dismayed if the papers laugh it off.

On the actual football, there are going to be some tasty last 16 clashes. Man U v Bayern or Real is a looming threat to Mourinho's season.

Comment

Obviously I know it's not a new thing, but that demented bloody whistling by Besiktas fans whenever the opposition regain possession is just relentless, eh? It sounds wretched enough through my TV so I can only imagine the damage inflicted on one's hearing at the stadium itself...

Comment

Napoli have started very strongly

This should be a goood one

Comment

Delighted to see a couple of non-Juve Serie A teams punch their weight so far.

Comment

BVB's goal is a thing of beauty.

Comment

Penaltypool miss another one.

Comment

Nice finish from Emre Can.

Comment

Napoli, who had fallen behind, draw level with Man City from the spot.

Comment

wtf are spurs doing tho

Comment

Whenever I watch a Real Madrid game in the hope something surprising might happen, I'm disappointed.

Thing is, having seen the match a couple of weeks ago when they hosted Spurs, I'm not that surprised by this. Spurs' third was excellent.

Comment

What a ball from Napoli but the save was even better.

Comment

Aguero. This is some match.

Comment

Man City get a third on the counter.

Comment

Fucking embarrassing, watching Madrid tonight. Something looks very wrong indeed.

Comment

Ronaldo gets one. Surely even Spurs can't Spurs it from here.

Comment

Zidane might be a goner. 8 points behind Barcelona and facing a potential heavyweight last 16 clash they should have avoided.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X