• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except MUCH more boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
      Except MUCH more boring.
      I've got it on in the background. I've actually missed the last couple of minutes, as I am genuinely finding it more interesting to concentrate on this code I'm trying to refactor.

Comment

No pregame minute of silence to the lovely piped-in voice of Edda Del'Orso in Brussels tonight, I was sort of looking forward to that.

PSG opened the score early on an Mbappé run and score from a very closed angle, in control.

Comment

United have started attacking now, and it's got even duller.

Comment

At least that outcome hasn't been settled yet. PSG's front 3 combining nicely for the 2nd goal, Mbappé's unselfishness the key to this score, it's like watching last year Barca's front 3 going in for the kill.

Comment

Hope EIM is still enjoying the José Mourinho experience. Like poor old Jim Leahy RIP would have said, the Shitwinds. Feel like learning coding so I have something to take the edge off this bogey shite as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                United have started attacking now, and it's got even duller.
                Yes, the inconsistency of Chelsea et al leaves United in a false League position, but the standard of football has perhaps merely budged from 5/10 last term to 6-7/10 this season.

Comment

Roma still behind yet are still dominating the game, they deserve at least a point from this.

Comment

Stunning strike from Dzeko. Reminded me of Marco van Basten.

Comment

Jesus Christ, Jose is a lucky fucker. Well, bug fixed, United 1-0 up, might as well stick the XBox on.

Comment

The most bizarre goal of the season?

Comment

Oh good christ. I've gone from thinking that mourinho is an agent of satan, to thinking that he may actually be satan. I know they all count, but still.....

Comment

Get in. Dzeko again.

Comment

This is a cracker at Stamford Bridge, Roma by far the better team all night but trailing to two excellent strikes then scoring some gorgeous goals of their own to lead 2-3.

Now Chelsea are level, daft match.

Comment

Hazard equalizes with a pinpoint glancing header deflection just inside the far post, 3-3. I guess this loosk like the game of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
                                  Yeah, that was my immediate thought too.

Comment

I've been watching the wrong match haven't I?

Comment

To add to the gaiety, Cahill is running around bandaged up like Stan Laurel in this photo :

d

Comment

I knew I'd seen that look before but couldn't work out where. Thought it was just a trip to an old fashioned dentist.

Comment

This is where rte fall down in Free to air coverage. So many English teams in the Group stages they always have some BRC or proxy on, usually miss the real crackers with no Prem teams. Or as tonight, pick completely the wrong game involving an English team/Celtic.

Comment

Like a giant white chocolate easter egg.

Comment

Kimmich's header was a thing of beauty, so much power and control from long distance, about 14m out across, straight into the upper far corner. Rewound it about 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
                                                I don't see the van basten comparison. however, about 10% of robin van persie's goals were variations on that goal.

Comment

Atletico are in deep shit in the group now.

Comment

Roma, Bayern, Sporting lead

Comment

Working...
                                                    X