There's Posh: Weekend Matchgoing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's Posh: Weekend Matchgoing

Peterborough United v Rotherham United. A first trip back to London Road since they removed the away standing area.

Leicester vs Brighton for me. Quite important that we win this given how tough our opening fixtures look.

Comment

QPR - Hull
      Gonna check up on my chum Leonid. Henriksen & Hernandez out injured. The reality is beginning to bite, I'm afraid. Still, it's "only" QPR.

Spurs - Chelsea
      It's bring your own chair for a spot behind the goal. Need to pop down to Decathlon this evening to get a tripod for a fiver. "Designed for campers who wish to simply sit down", apparently.

Comment

Accrington Stanley v Mansfield Town. Mansfield are being tipped for promotion so could be a decent game..

Comment

Nowhere else to put this, so...

https://twitter.com/footbalIfights/s...00230857265152

Comment

Planning on going to Wealdstone vs Chelmsford City on Saturday and Quorn vs AFC Mansfield in the FA Cup on Sunday.

Comment

Boycott at Clapton, so either Tower Hamlets v Takeley or Fisher v Punjab.

Comment

Frickley Athletic v Runcorn Town - FA Cup

Barnsley are at Sheffield United but it would cost £68 for me and my 14 and 10 year olds to go.
                We've still sold all our allocation though, so they'll probably push up their prices to Wednesday levels next season.

Comment

Leicester vs Brighton with my Dad and sister. I believe the last time this fixture happened, Brighton won 4-1 with Leo Ulloa rampaging. If the same player can do likewise today and have his team rack up a similar margin, then all good.

Comment

Planning to go to Rapid Vienna vs Sturm Graz with my older daughter this afternoon but it's absolutely lashing it down at the moment and I need to work out whether we are likely to end up in an exposed spot. In weather like this I am not in the least bit ashamed to be a fairweather football fan

Comment

Shrewsbury v Rochdale

With brother, neice and nephew.

Comment

Same here, but without a brother, niece or nephew.

I'm actually looking forward to the football and not just the social aspect.

Blimey.

Comment

Well, unless my brother is there policing it that is, but I doubt there will be a copper in sight.

Comment

AFC Hornchurch v Brentwood in the FA Cup

Fixture landed on after much negotiation with a mate in East London who wanted to do a game today too, and the aforementioned Clapton boycott.

Comment

What's happening at Clapton? Is there something I can read?

Comment

Fluminense v Atlético Mineiro.

Flu have played many of their home games this season at America-RJ's tiny stadium on a ploughed field of a pitch as the cost of staging a match at the Maracanã meant they were making a loss if the crowd was less than 27,000. They seem to have found a way of reducing this break-even figure and are back there on Monday night for what, frankly, is a rather uninspiring mid-table fixture.

Comment

Hmmm, wooden seats. Is that allowed?

Comment

Er, that looked a damn site closer than Hurst in 66...

Comment

How did that not go in?

Comment

Christ, Peterborough are a bunch of whinny, divey cunts. Same as it ever was...

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                          How did that not go in?
                                          And again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                            And again.
                                            And a fucking gain...

Comment

We just aren't going to score today...

Comment

For some reason, we're wearing kit #3. Both kits #1 and #2 would've been perfectly adequate.

Comment

The ref's come out as the most one-eyed homer I've seen for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X