Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mignolet is fucking useless.

Comment

I'm just going to stop now, before my head explodes.

Comment

How is Mignolet still first choice keeper at a club with pretensions towards a top four place. He’s been crap for years.

Comment

This is bloody brilliant, I only got in at half time and it’s gone crazy since.
          Last edited by Ray de Galles; 22-12-2017, 21:09.

Comment

Well, this is more entertaining than I'm used to.

I normally think the line "2-0 is a dangerous lead" is utter bullshit. But in this case, scoring the second goal was the worst thing Liverpool could have done. They appeared to be fine at 1-0, but promptly went into a coma after scoring, and meanwhile Arsenal got some confidence from that first goal.

Comment

Pass of the season from Coutinho there!
              Last edited by Ray de Galles; 22-12-2017, 21:17.

Comment

What the fuck is happening?

Comment

That was a good example of Gramsci's Interstitial time.

Comment

The score in this fixture was 3-4 last season, of course.

Comment

Both keepers with chocolate wrists, it would seem...

Comment

That's a cech og, a game being dominated by a keeper who probably should retire and one who wasn't good enough in the first place

Comment

[Conspiracy Theory] premier league rights are up for renegotiation [/conspiracy theory]

Comment

Initially I thought there must have been some freakish Shane Warne spin on that shot from Firminho for it to go in but it was just Cech’s weak attempt at a save.

Comment

Plenty of time for a comedy backpass yet.

Comment

Theo Walcott reminds me of someone who came into your class from another school when he was 12 and he knew everything, but by the time he was 16 he was just another dullard sitting in the back seats getting by

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                  How is Mignolet still first choice keeper at a club with pretensions towards a top four place. He’s been crap for years.
                                  Absolutely. He wasn't even remotely competent at Sunderland, probably the only other goalkeeper that inept for that long in the top division was Guzan.

Comment

Zidane replacing Benzema with Nacho when 0-2 down to Barca with ten men looked a very questionable move. Bale and Ascencio on soon afterwards though, in a losing cause you’d have to imagine.

Comment

Ten minutes left for Ramos to pick up his second yellow/straight red, so not all interest in the game gone yet.

Comment

That was highly satisfying

Comment

And Vidal makes the final score 0-3, so as always, if corporate moneybags must win, better the ones in blaugrana.

Comment

And Sergio Ramos now stands alone as the player who has lost the most Clasicos (18)

Comment

And as the most sent off in La Liga history

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                And Sergio Ramos now stands alone as the player who has lost the most Clasicos (18)
                                                Also the player who has crushed the most Copas (1).

Comment

How the fuck did sergio Ramos not get sent off? I mean while I'm broadly sympathetic with the idea of players just hitting luis suarez for the fun of it, there are supposed to be consequences.

Real Madrid seem to hae really gone over the edge of the cliff. They've had their five good years, and now they're suddenly too old. This is going to be tricky for zidane. A lot of his success was kind of based on being their manager while their team was at a collective peak, now they're on the other side. If any manager is going to be able to withstand a down turn in form due to the need to rebuild the team, it will be him, but he's going to have to do well with the players he still has, and that just wasn't good today.

Comment

Modric was uncharacteristically poor and looked like he couldn't be arsed at times, Casemiro and Kroos were absent, Kovacic must have seemed like a bright idea until about 10 mins in...but speaking of Ramos records, apparently Messi picked up 5 today; most clasico goals AND assists, most for a top flight euro team, first to score 15 or more in a La Liga season 10 years running, and most goals against Real. Not a bad afternoon. And all as a result of the confidence boost from pipping Cristiano in the Guardian best footballer in the world!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X