No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, this Napoli shirt is far too dark and Nice are, unnecessarily, wearing an awful change kit.

Comment

Nice miss a golden chance but Napoli well on top.

Comment

Oh yeah the football. Nice have not deserved the (now two) good chances they've had.

Comment

Sinclair makes it 2-0 after a lucky break and a nice finish. Half-time.

Comment

And that should be that so. He said, hexing it big time.

Comment

Celtic have had one shot on target. 2-0.

Comment

Nice's defence is all over the shop. And yet they could easily be level. I'm enjoying this one.

Comment

Keeper could have saved the Sinclair shot. Some cracking goals in the HT round-up such as Rijeka at Pireaus (Olympiakos).

Comment

Liking this Nt'cham chap. Relaxed on the ball, and keeps it simple.

Sinclair makes it 3-0. Two possible head injuries earlier in the play, ref plays on. Excellently timed pass from Griffiths.

Comment

Napoli absolutely dominant yet still only one goal.

Comment

If they don't get at least one more, they are going to go out in France.

Comment

Shitov gets booked for obvious reasons.

Comment

Astana will not end this with 11 men.

Comment

And Nice gift them a penalty on a brain dead challenge

2-0

Comment

Ok, I don't care who wins but Napoli are beginning to annoy me now. Why can't they just score?

Comment

Forrest makes it 4-0. Lovely move: great pass from N'tcham to Griffiths who sees Forrests run, and its the 3rd goal scored across the goalkeeper.

Comment

Two red cards at the same(ish) time for Nice. I can't imagine it'll make much difference if Napoli can't finish.

Comment

Griffiths makes it 5, and again across the keepers body.

A twat comes on to hug him, and hopefully gets wheeched off to a bit of a kicking because UEFA fine.

Comment

Stewards and most ground staff at Parkhead are outsourced minimum (not even Scottish "living" wage no?) I wouldn't do that job for 40 quid an hour, let alone risk my neck preventing nyaffs and wideos invade the pitch.

Comment

jesus, Astana are muck, how did they get this far, must've been one handy draw they got

Comment

First half hour, Celtic looked nervous. After that, we were fine.

Might even qualify...

Comment

Saw the last 15 mins of the Spanish Super Cup last night. Ramos has got a proper wanker's haircut now. Ronaldo was doing a JT and had his shirt on at the end despite being suspended.

It's impossible to actually like Real as an impartial observer, isn't it?

Comment

18 minutes gone in the Bundesliga, and Bayern are 2-0 up at home to Leverkusen.

Comment

Aw man. Simple badges really do can look good on shirts. Metz has a cross of Lorraine. Well nearly just has that, as there is either a sponsor or competition logo just above it.

Edit: It's tricky isn't it? Too simple and it can look cliparty, a certain amount of complication may help it look 'designed'. Oh and it's 0-0 against Monaco. I was tempted by the bundesliga but Bayern is just a bit too one sided.

Comment

Not this?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X