No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be embarrassed to celebrate that if I were Everton.

Comment

Lovren is one stupid bastard

Comment

Fucking cuntbubbles.

Comment

How has Rooney got 8 goals this season? Everton only have 6.

Comment

This mightn't be the end of it, but, yep, well called, hobbes.

Rooney's in my fantasy team, so few complaints here, but Liverpool - as they have been so often lately - should be over the hills and far away.

Comment

That's a really nice picture, Third rate.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                I'd be embarrassed to celebrate that if I were Everton.
                No you wouldn’t. Everyone know undeserved goals are the sweetest, especially in a derby.

Comment

Lovren will be out in January, you'd have to think. His inability to fucking concentrate is a bit of a liability.

Comment

You know that thread about "Oh, is he still playing?"... Aaron fucking Lennon.

Comment

Never a pen but Liverpool didn't convert their massive superiority..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                        No you wouldn’t. Everyone know undeserved goals are the sweetest, especially in a derby.
                        Any sort of tilted hat would work in this scenario.

Comment

No you wouldn’t. Everyone know underserved goals are the sweetest, especially in a derby.
                          Yep, got that right. (Well, bar the typo...)

Comment

Martina has been having a 'mare. So much so, that Chris Evert is warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                              Lovren is one stupid bastard
                              Enjoying the economy of this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                .... but Liverpool didn't convert their massive superiority..
                                Story of so many games this season, unfortunately. Klopp not starting his best XI doesn't help either - I mean, what's he saving Coutinho and Firmino for - West Brom on Wednesday, really?

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                  Yep, got that right. (Well, bar the typo...)
                                  Curse my auto-correct, though I thought my near immediate edit saved the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                                    Martina has been having a 'mare. So much so, that Chris Evert is warming up.
                                    I think Martina may have achieved the seemingly impossible and made Moreno look half decent.

Comment

Curse my auto-correct, though I thought my near immediate edit saved the situation.
                                      Pretty sure it was Jordan Pickford.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate les bleus View Post
                                        I think Martina may have achieved the seemingly impossible and made Moreno look half decent.
                                        At this point, Rita would do damage to either side.

I think I may have hit 'peak gay' with that comment. Apologies, all.

Comment

The ridiculous thing this end was that 'my' autocorrect amended your error and I then had to put the mistake back in...

Comment

Two points very definitely dropped. Fucking Dejan bastard Lovren.

Comment

Oh it was the softest of sort penalties. Mane is as much to blame for not squaring the ball to Salah in the 45th

Comment

Kenny Dalglish always looked knackered after about 4 minutes? Kevin de Bruyne always looks freezing.

Comment

Oh, and hobbes: your picture looks really smug.

Comment

Haha, poor lovren, the one time the ball is played into the liverpool area, and he's careering around wildly like a drunk old person reversing around a busy roundabout. He has literally one job there, do not collide with the player, let the ball fly past and go out for a goal kick. It shouldn't have been a penalty, but then again he shouldn't have made any contact with him whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X