No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think France have just scored a worldy. If it wasn't offside.

*Twas 'bastard child' Lacazette, too.

Comment

Spoke too soon. Denmark seem to have taken the lead while I was otherwise indisposed...

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
        I've got FS1 here, and it's showing college football. FS2 is most fucking definitely hitting the crossbar on the way in, showing Ireland v Denmark.
        Because USA kick off is 3.45, I think.

Comment

Russia Spain is 3-3. Netherlands winning in Romania.

Comment

Russian equalizer is very good - saw it on Soccernet.

Comment

Sam Vokes has apparently missed a penalty against Panama...

Comment

Yes It's on BBC2 Wales. Panama out in the group stages methinks.

Penalty miss felt inevitable really. There comes a point where you've seen enough penalty misses to know what's coming.

Comment

Panama will be thrilled if they manage a point in the group stages.

Comment

Are you guys still talking about soccer?

Comment

Crowd has been singing that they want Chris Coleman to stay. Wales are playing the kids. David Brooks looks a really good prospect.

Comment

More kids on for Wales. Tom Lockyear (Brizzle Rovers) and Tom Bradshaw (ex Shrewsbury, yay)

Comment

Eriksen shows who's boss once again...

Comment

Germany have just scored a beauty.

Comment

USA are 1-0 up against someone.

Comment

Aaah, I see what you mean now. Watching Germany on ESPN. USA is on FS1. (I am watching Ireland on FS2. And I think we did that. At least it isn't college football that I am not watching.)

Comment

Germany have really started playing.

Comment

(I'm on the wrong thread...)
                                    Last edited by Jah Womble; 14-11-2017, 21:18.

Comment

Aagh free header blazed wide.

If Panama come up against Germany or someone it will be 6-0 by half time and euthanised second half of dull turpitude.

Comment

Coleman is aiming to replace all the kids with even more random unknown quantities. Woodburn and Brooks off.

Comment

Lacazette has just nutmegged the German 31st string keeper for 2-1.

Comment

Woohooo. Great goal from Tom Lawrence.

Comment

Mind you, they almost concede immediately because they were DICKING AROUND AT THE BACK AGAIN!

Comment

last few minutes of Germany-France live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7D6ephWg0

Comment

Martial misses a sitter after a lovely move.

It's been a more than decent friendly.

Comment

Fucking hell: arsehole alert. In a friendly.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X