No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After hours and hours of nauseating hype, Le Derby is delayed because of fog.

ETA: I wish it had been delayed for longer.
    Last edited by laverte; 05-11-2017, 20:36.

Comment

And now could well be abandoned, after Fekir showed his shirt to Les Verts.

Comment

Someone needs to check this commentator is OK. This is very, very, NSFW.

https://twitter.com/van4ken/status/927193069874745344

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
          And now could well be abandoned, after Fekir showed his shirt to Les Verts.
          And it is - ironically, Lyon were 5-0 up, but could well forfeit the points now.

Comment

L’Equipe expects a restart for the last few minutes in a largely empty stadium

Comment

Snake, from the voice, it strikes me that Zlatan has struck out on the next stage of his brilliant career.

Comment

Anyone else tuning in to MOTD2?

Comment

I am, but only because I missed the Liverpool game yesterday due to sitting in A&E, and then missed MOTD1.

Comment

Hmm, seeing those City/Arse highlights again, the away side looked pretty hard done-to there. However, while I don't see that as a penalty, I'd agree with Shearer that Wenger is way out of order with those comments about Sterling.

Comment

Mrs Thistle has asked why Dominic Calvert-Lewin is wearing Mr Incredible's face mask.

Comment

Wrexham go 0-1 up in the derby against Chester, which is on BT right now. It’s been a good game, full of chances.

Wrexham in yellow shorts, infuriatingly.

Comment

Our shorts are red

Comment

Ah, sorry, my typo. Yellow shirts!

Comment

My son's quite chuffed that Ryan Astles doesn't even have his own Wikipedia page!

Comment

FreeSports are currently showing Sporting v Braga on what I assume is a time delay. Excellent finish by Bas Dost to put Sporting ahead, but I just can’t seem to get into the channel’s coverage of the Portuguese league in comparison with the Belgian stuff.

Comment

Sky Sports Mix (their free channel on cable) is showing Croatia v Greece.

Comment

A bloodied Modric puts Croatia ahead from the spot...

...meanwhile, Norn Iron are somewhat under the cosh.

Comment

Kalinic makes it 2-0. Greeks in danger of a serious hiding.

Comment

Sporting v Braga ended 2-2, as will presumably be known by those who care, given that it was played a few days ago. Braga scored with a deflected shot and a penalty to go 2-1 up, at which Sporting fans were seen leaving the stadium. Presumably they couldn’t handle the humiliation of losing to the team ranked, erm, fourth in the table. Another clunking foul deep in injury time gave Sporting a penalty and the dicks who’d headed home missed the equaliser.

Comment

Blimey. Away goal for Greece.

Comment

The fact that Switzerland are dominating Norn Iron without scoring makes me all the more convinced that the hosts are going to get a result.

Sky’s incredibly biased commentary team and pundits all sure Schär should have been sent off five minutes in but I would have been amazed to see a red given for the foul.

Comment

Good God are Greece a shambles

Slapstick defence makes it 4-1

Comment

Very harsh penalty against NI...scored.

Comment

Absolutely shocking decision. Going to be very difficult now.

Comment

Very poor decision, but the Swiss nevertheless deserve to be in front.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X