No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of the goals Man City conceded looked like goalkeeping errors.

Comment

Discussion now about the England U17. Don't really care about that tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Furtho View Post
        I’m now watching Club Brugge v St Truiden on FreeSports too, 4-1 Brugge with a few minutes left. Having seen bits and pieces of a few Belgian games lately it looks like a really fun league - way more interesting than the Portuguese matches on the same channel.

A Slovenian guy who moved to Japan from Gent told me the lingua franca among the Gent players and staff was English.
        Man, you go to Belgium and get into the Pro League (as I think it’s called) and you find you don’t have FreeSports because Virgin are wankers.

I’m throwing my Club Brugge and Gent scarves in the bin!

Comment

So how is poppy placement decided? The centralised ones look crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
            So, anyone changed their opinion on Troy Deeney after trying to gouge Joe Allen's face yesterday?
            Yeah that was bad. Props to Allen for not backing down.

Reckon a long ban could be coming Troy's way.

Comment

Nice tribute to Barry Davies's commentary highlights over the years at the end there. 2 good 2 bad was fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                Isn't that the truth. Nobody wears a poppy in the middle of their ribcage. They have managed to take something ludicrous and terrible - the fake poppy printed badly on a football shirt - and make it even worse.

Comment

WTAF is the theme song and credits for the women's football show? Why can't it just be MOTDL or something?

Comment

I'm not staying up to watch it btw. Just took my time turning the TV off.

Comment

They worryingly appear to be moving ever further to the right.

Comment

To not cover and and if possible draw attention to the sponsors and manufacturers logos.

Comment

I shudder to think what the Daily Mail will say about Leicester’s puma mounting the poppy.

Last edited by Ray de Galles; 30-10-2017, 17:34.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

That's nearly as good as Koeln's goat mounting a mini Babybel.

Comment

Is Burnley a hotbed of armed forces? And how many minutes silences are they holding?

Comment

Nope. And far too many.

Comment

Why is there always a block of empty seats in the away end at Turf Moor smack in the middle of the section Snake?

Comment

Isn’t that where the tunnel is?

Comment

Do you mean the square about midway down? Often wondered that myself. I think that is a sort of directors box for away officials.

Comment

I thought the tunnel was at that end but in the home fans corner. These are smack in the middle of the away fans and never seem to be used for whatever reason, though I may be wrong and you correct Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                            Isn’t that where the tunnel is?
                                            The tunnel was where the home supporters are. It was moved at Skys behest for the 2014 Premier League season.

It's going to bug me now. I'll ask on that Twitter.

Comment

Ah cheers Snake cross post. Nice of Burnley to stick the away directors in with their own fans if that is the case!

Comment

Shot with the old tunnel. nmrfox's area in question is on the left, next to the blue thing.

Comment

That was fucking awful.

Comment

I think the only interesting thing about that game was that Burnley had the Puma humping the poppy, but Newcastle had the poppy on top of the Puma

Comment

Working...
                                                    X