The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
    So, anyone changed their opinion on Troy Deeney after trying to gouge Joe Allen's face yesterday?
    Worms can etc.

Comment

I can't help but wonder why TV producers insist on shoving a camera into the pre-match team huddle.

Just watching the Belgian league on FreeSports and one of the captains gave his team talk in English,so the mic picked up "we're not just playing for a fucking result".

Comment

Club Brugge vs Sint-Truidense

Brugge 4-1 up with ten minutes to go. The visitors seem utterly determined to gift their opponents more chances, safe in the knowledge that they’ll screw it up in ever more hilarious ways.

Comment

I’m now watching Club Brugge v St Truiden on FreeSports too, 4-1 Brugge with a few minutes left. Having seen bits and pieces of a few Belgian games lately it looks like a really fun league - way more interesting than the Portuguese matches on the same channel.

A Slovenian guy who moved to Japan from Gent told me the lingua franca among the Gent players and staff was English.

Comment

Terrible refereeing to deny Everton a penalty but Leicester's opener was classy.

Comment

Now on FreeSports there’s a bit of Standard Liege vs Waasland Beveren.

Comment

Do you think it was a penalty to Liege? Thought it was at first but not after a replay.

Terrible shot though, easily saved.

Comment

I didn’t think it was, but you see ‘em given. And now having saved the penalty the Beveren goalie has shipped three and we’re not even at half time.

Comment

Who's in for MOTD2? On in 5

Comment

Chappers is wearing a poppy <sigh>

Comment

David Unsworth has, um, broadened out a bit hasn't he

Comment

That was always on the cards.

Comment

That was some goal from Leicester there. What a run from Damari Gray.

Comment

Oh, I see. erm. wow.

Comment

OK it's just the highlights but Everton look like they are really struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                  Oh, I see. erm. wow.
                                  I know right?

Comment

Just noticed the poppies on the shirts.

Comment

Should probably have been a pen there

Comment

Why is Calvert-Lewin in a Batman mask? It's not Halloween yet.

Comment

Ah, should have been a third there. Complete misjudgement.

Comment

OK. The chat's getting a bit boring now.

Comment

hah. The everton poppy is more like a red pond lily.

Comment

Ear-cupping really is the most gauche of goal celebrations

Comment

Goalie should probably have done better there. Good header though.

Comment

Oof! What a slice there from Duffy

Comment

Working...
                                                    X