Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this version of Chelsea.

Comment

Two cracking goals in a couple of minutes, pleased for Ward, Bohemian legend, was going to be under pressure to keep his place this season

Comment

David Luiz is giving one of his masterclasses.

Comment

'3-1 to the referee!' - I mean, how f***ing deluded do you have to be?

Anyways - Huddersfield top of the table as we speak. I quite like that.

Comment

Comment

That's Patrick Stewart ^.

Brighton look a bit nervous.

Comment

MOTD likely to be good tonight.

Comment

What in the world is up with Aguero? He looks worse than me in front of goal.

Comment

Perhaps not, then.

Comment

Commentator's curse.

Comment

Comment

Who was the idiot co-commentator in the Chelsea game who kept moaning that Fabregas' foul was "not a red" and how these days you can't touch a player without it being a crime (blame Brussels for that, fucking nanny state EU). He came sliding in late, straight leg and studs up. A couple of minutes earlier the Burnley sub got yellow-carded for a much less malicious late challenge. Fabregas was lucky not to get a straight red.

Comment

Well, I think there will be 3 teams worse than Brighton, but not sure if there will be 3 teams better than City.

Comment

MOTD on late tonight.

Not sure about Gary quoting Trumpisms in the opening spiel.

The Chelsea red cards were both correct decisions imo. The 2nd Burnley goal was a worldy. Nice header from Sam Vokes for the third.

David Luiz is a better striker than defender.

Comment

That scoreline flattered Huddersfield but Palace looked shonky. Benteke should have scored.

Comment

The header was nice but the ball in from Defour was just gorgeous. Every fan is praying that the 4-5-1 with him continues. It's like pulling Scarlett Johansson at the local Working Mens Club. Not supposed to be there, way out of our league but a wonderful ride while it lasts.

Comment

Ian Wright said "danger mouse" not "danger man" in his summary. Gary's just mocking him.

Comment

Did any Liverpool players move at all when that corner came in? WTF were they doing?

Comment

Penalty box pinball for Watford's second

Comment

Do all German managers in the premier league have the same optician?

Comment

That was a great goal from Vardy.

Comment

Feels like Man City would have scored several times if they hadn't pissed about so much. That offside was just daft.

Mrs Thistle has just said Lewis Dunk should be playing basketball. Hahaha

Comment

Ah he just scored an own goal. I feel bad for laughing now.

Comment

Glad to hear Shakespeare both acknowledging and then dismissing the Ozil handball. From the online comments last night I had assumed this was in the build-up to the equaliser. Instead there were a number of phases of play, during which Leicester had ample chances to clear and get organised.

Comment

Rooney looks and sounds so much happier than he has done recently.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X