No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it's 1-1 at Elche. (Cup game, 1st leg)

Comment

Couple of poachers goals by Ayew and a thumping header by Antonio as Spurs collapse, since then they've been pressing without really looking like equalising, and they haven't, West Ham through

Comment

My Spurs supporting B-I-L sent me a picture of the Wembley scoreboard on Sunday with the caption "big scoreboards they have here". Tempted to ask him how he's liking them now.

Comment

Did enjoy seeing the big lad topple over like a felled tree when he tried to catch Noble's shirt after the match.

Comment

Yep, fair play to the Irons - always give it a go when they play Spurs. We were bloody atrocious in that second half - like a return to the dark ages. Hopefully the one lesson now learned. (Famous last words...)

Comment

Man U v Spurs. The away team looks like the home team, and vice versa.

Comment

This is a tirgid game. Man u are clearly not interested in creating anything. Just waiting for a scuffed clearance or a missplaced pass to pounce on.
                Spurs clearly realise this so are being extra carefull not to throw too many men forward when attacking.
                You would expect more for all the money man u spent.

Comment

not if you've ever watched jose Mourinho's teams

Comment

Mourinho's tactics this season

Comment

How long does the Old Trafford faithful tolerate its team playing as the away side in its home stadium?

Comment

how long will people keep supporting Brexit, how long will trump supporters support trump? We live in a post truth, post reality universe now baby [/eamon dunphy]

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                          how long will people keep supporting Brexit, how long will trump supporters support trump? We live in a post truth, post reality universe now baby [/eamon dunphy]
                          Great point Berbaslug.
                          However if man city walk the league playing as they are now (and Man U do not at least reach the CL final) next season will be his last.

Comment

fuck next season. he should have been fired after his comments last week, on top of his come and get me pleas to PSG.

Comment

Phil Jones shouldn't get tattoos. He looks like he fell asleep on a newspaper

Comment

0-0 here serves Man City fine yet I fancy that Mourinho would take that score if you gave it to him right now. Mourinho then gambles that Spurs drop more points against mid-table sides than Man U do over the winter; but he must know that Man City don't look like dropping many points as of current form.

On next season, eventually Chelsea will get their act together again so that would leave Mourinho aiming for 3rd at best. CL final would need a freakish combination of lucky draws, generous refs and other teams knocking out each other. It has happened before (2004) but not often.

Comment

Maybe he is hoping spurs do the honours and inflict a season derailing defeat on Man City like last season.
                                  https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sp.../02_tc;ln;fp;1
                                  Note. That victory was achieved without Kane.
                                  What did Mourinho say last week that he should be fired for.
                                  He talks so much contradictory nonsense that i cannot keep up.

Comment

Its really sad to watch Man U players throwing themselves to the floor whenever in set-piece range rather than taking the initiative to attack.

Tottenham have done a great job in developing a never ending supply of technically sound central midfielders. Livermoore, pritchard, Carroll, winks, Mason.

Comment

I really like Aurier. Although he has a tendancy to dive in that has cost him/the team already this season the rest of his game is pretty solid. He is very good defending and excrllent going forward. Much better that Walker at that age.

Comment

Looks like Jose's tactics are working. Spurs back three clearly getting bored and running forward. He must be licking his lips at all those open spaces.

Comment

Potch blinks first and puts on Dembele and Llorente in a bid to win the game. Jose rubbing his hands in glee.

Comment

Off comes a useless skilful player for a nippy one to play on the break. Jose already practising his victory speach as he fully expects to nick a 1-0 victory

Comment

I hope Belgium have another striker in mind for the World Cup as come the end of the season Lukaku will bored and knackered.

Comment

Valencia yellow carded for opting to dive rather than shoot from 10 yards

Comment

I'd rate this as the worst game I've watched on TV all season. Not only has it been boring, it's lacked any urgency but been full of unforced errors and nothing going on in the final third. Defending hasn't been out of this world either.

Just as a I say that, Deli Alli comes close.

Comment

Why would lukaku be knackered. the vast majority of the time the ball is nowhere near him. His touch to set up that shot, that Lloris generously saved was, er enthusiastic. But well done to man utd, managing their fourth shot just as the game tipped into the final 20%

Comment

Working...
                                                    X