No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil neville is so depressingly stupid. How does he have this fucking job on Match of the day.

Comment

I got home in time for MOTD!

What was the guy doing on the line for Otomendy's goal? If he'd let the ball bounce off him it would have stayed out. He lifted his foot to play the ball and it went in.

Duff penalty as well.

Comment

Bane being a bit sarcastic there.

Comment

Roy Hodgson doesn't look well.

Comment

Why does Hodgson need this shit? Retire and enjoy the rest of your life.

Comment

Was just about to mither about how woeful Everton are when Rooney pops up with a smart finish to put them a goal up...

Comment

Ashley williams is not going to last 90 minutes, unless the ref is very very lenient.

Comment

oof what a shot by monreal. Everton were really dozing there.

Comment

I was right the first time, Everton are woeful. The times they needlessly give the ball away are incalculable.

Comment

Jaysus. This could get really grim.

Comment

Arse deserve to be winning, no question about that, but the inconsistency in the officiating is irksome, to say the least...

Comment

Watching the last 20 minutes while waiting in the hairdressers. Everton's Davies has the absolute worst hairstyle!

Anyway, Everton look really poor.

Comment

Haha Sanchez dived like an utter japester there.

Comment

Wilshire has a heavy touch. Mixed up passing with clearances on the game settings I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                Watching the last 20 minutes while waiting in the hairdressers. Everton's Davies has the absolute worst hairstyle!

Anyway, Everton look really poor.
                                Your hairdresser shows live football? Blimey, I'm lucky if mine accidentally retunes his radio from Magic FM...

Comment

Yeah, in the waiting room.

Good goal from Ramsey. Arsenal should have 6 or so by now

Comment

Sigurdsson looking mournfully after that missed free kick the way I watch a bowling ball running down the side gully

Comment

Your hairdresser has a waiting room? (Etc.)

I'd say that this is the worst Prem Lge performance I've seen this season. Far worse than anything Palace have dished up so far.

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

(That was quite funny, however.)

Comment

That laugh was at the utter twatball goal Everton just scored.

To JW, it's civilisation mate

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                              That laugh was at the utter twatball goal Everton just scored.

To JW, it's civilisation mate
                                              Oh, I'm sure of that. I no longer possess enough hair to venture further than the ol' tried-and-tested, however.

That fifth goal - that really was inevitable from the moment that Sanchez picked it up.

Comment

When do Everton ditch Koeman? I presume they are looking around for his replacement before saying goodbye. There is a rumour of Moyes coming back but that can't be serious.

Comment

The most sensible appointment would be Sean Dyche. I desperately hope that he will see out the season at Turf Moor though.

Comment

I was just thinking, who is out there to fill the vacant manger posts this week? Bilic and Koeman look sure to go and Shakespeare gone. That's 3 positions vacant. I can't see Dyche or Benitez leaving their clubs, so it's either familiar failures or take a punt on a new name.

Sadly, no new Marco Silvas in Portugal, to my knowledge. The managers of the 3 grandes get paid too much money to make it worth their while, but I'm fairly sure none of them speak English anyway, or possibly Sergio Conceição does.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X