No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women's Champions League Semis are ongoing. The chances of an English club being in the final have receded after a goal by an Englishwoman, i.e. Lyon lead Man City thanks to a well taken volley by Lucy Bronze. That makes it 1-0 on aggregate to Lyon, with the game early in the second half currently. Wolfsburg-Chelsea is later, with Chelsea 3-1 down from the home leg.

Comment

And that was the only goal of the whole tie.

Comment

Napoli losing at Fiorentina, that's the title gone.

Comment

And Guingamp take the lead at the Parc des Princes just before HT - in truth, they should be two or three ahead such were their chances.

Comment

2-0, Jimmy Briand.

Comment

Does anyone know if next week's Championship deciders will be available in the US without need of a very dodgy and spyware-risky stream?

Comment

Get in! Great performance from Brighton tonight and we'll be back next season. I'd been feeling strangely confident for weeks about this game - we match up well against United and were unlucky to lose twice at Old Trafford. United are such an odd team - 2nd in the league and yet every time I've seen them play this season they've been second best.

Comment

Nice to see a Ryan Shawcross error hopefully relegate Stoke.

Comment

Hmm, it feels right somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                      Nice to see a Ryan Shawcross error hopefully relegate Stoke.
                      Odd that they'd be officially relegated before WBA, even if a mere 150 minutes in the difference.

Comment

Bye then, Stoke. You won't be missed.

Comment

I also had a wager with a bitter Liverpool supporter on the day Hodgson took over that he would keep Palace up so it’s doubly pleasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                            Does anyone know if next week's Championship deciders will be available in the US without need of a very dodgy and spyware-risky stream?
                            Haven't seen anything remotely Championship-py in months. But, I think BeIn did them last year? (Possibly online)

Comment

ESPN+ this season

Comment

West Brom still on for the most unlikely escape of all time.

Comment

Since their last one.

Comment

Edit:

That was West Brom.

Comment

Redmond leaves the Baggies on the brink of the drop.

Comment

Tom Davies will never again have to buy his own pint in West Bromwich.

Comment

You had one job, Saints.

Comment

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/992832085554589696

Bloody hell.

Comment

Fergie taken to hospital, having operation later.

Comment

Shit

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/992841175714484224?s=21

Comment

i've got to say, I've spent the last hour pondering my immediate reaction to this, (wrong man utd manager) and wondering where the fuck did that came from, and when exactly did I start to think like this. The last three years in general seem to have had a particularly negative effect on outlook towards my fellow humans.

Comment

In case it helps, my immediate reaction was that this is what having to watch them this season did to him

Comment

Working...
                                                    X