No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellani, 2-0. Fractionally offside on the replay, but one can understand how this was missed.

Comment

I'm struggling to believe that Guardiola is more dislikeable than racist Ron Atkinson or dodgy Don Revie, if the frame of reference is that wide. Alex Ferguson even. Dave Bassett.

Comment

Joe Hart has not exactly proved Guardiola wrong in the past 12 months. An uninspiring season at Torino, before beginning this season by conceding 10 in the first three games. Mind you, plenty of people, myself included have been saying he's shit for years. Hopefully Southgate will see sense at some point as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
          Great save by Schmeichel from a Lukaku pen (correctly given). Probably only a temporary reprieve unless the pattern of the match changes.
          Well, he moved well before Lukaku took his shot, so the term "great" might need moderation. His first-half save off Mata was fantastic though. Leicester defended very well,and did so without pumped-up aggression or niggly fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
            Joe Hart has not exactly proved Guardiola wrong in the past 12 months. An uninspiring season at Torino, before beginning this season by conceding 10 in the first three games. Mind you, plenty of people, myself included have been saying he's shit for years. Hopefully Southgate will see sense at some point as well.
            I don't think that he has been proved wrong, but I'm not sure that he has been proved right either. Bravo wasn't exactly an upgrade.

Comment

MOTD anyone?

That Charlie Daniels goal looked amazing. I'm not convinced he meant it to go in that corner.

Shearer very annoyed that Sterling got sent off.

Comment

Usain Bolt doing his best to look like a full kit wanker

Comment

At what point in his career did Jose stop smiling?

Comment

Can't stop but laughing at Gary's beard, y'arr. Alan seems to be trying a Game of Thrones thing as well.

Comment

The thing that gets me about the MOTD gang is that for very wealthy men they wear the same clothes every week, come on lads shake it up a bit

Comment

Jesus, that was a horrible challenge by the Watford full back Britos, the expression of wounded innocence when he got the red card was something else

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                          Well, he moved well before Lukaku took his shot, so the term "great" might need moderation. His first-half save off Mata was fantastic though. Leicester defended very well,and did so without pumped-up aggression or niggly fouls.
                          Moving before the ball is struck is legal these days. Moving in front of the line is not, which Schmeichel undoubtedly did. Managing to get one over the officials as well as saving the shot just adds to it, though, right?
                          De Gea also pulled off an impressive save to deny Andy King right at the death. Wouldn't have changed the result if it had gone it as it would only have been a consolation, but even so the guy has still got it. A brilliant combination of reactions and positioning.

Comment

MUFC, MCFC and Chelsea already in the Top 5, alongside interlopers Huddersfield and WBA.

Comment

Liverpool take a deserved lead after constant pressure. Firmino, 1-0.

Comment

One way traffic. Arsenal's defence a shambles. Anything less than 3 points for Liverpool would be a huge turd in Cilla's gullet.

Comment

Lovely goal from Mane. 2-0

Comment

Brilliant finish by Mane makes it 2-0. Excellent counterattacking by Liverpool.

Comment

Arsenal were undressed, to quote David Coleman.

Comment

3-0, Salah. Bye bye, Sanchez.

Comment

4-0, Sturridge, with virtually his first touch. Great cross by Salah.

Comment

Pleasing.

Comment

That was a big bag of turds.

Comment

Was Robertson injured? I hope to fuck there's a new keeper coming in if Mignolet is on the way out, or Karius at least learns the kicking part of his game.

Comment

Chris Wood was a waste of money, apparently.

Comment

Robertson was given the day off as his partner was giving birth, Lang.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X