The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
    This Huddersfield kit is a bit vomit inducing.
    Related to that, Motson seemed slightly astonished by the concept of a team having a third kit.

Comment

see Delli Ali's diving again.

Comment

I'm an Arsenal fan. But is there a better person in football than Vincent Kompany?

Comment

This Brighton fan is starting to feel a bit confident about our chances against Arsenal next Sunday.

Comment

"And now, over to China for the trophy presentation"

Comment

Good as Man City were, Arsenal were piss poor. That was up there with some of the weakest cup final performances of recent years.

Wenger seemed intent on (wrongly) blaming the officials for every goal, not lost on me, given the questionable decisions that assisted them at our expense in Round Four.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
                I'm an Arsenal fan. But is there a better person in football than Vincent Kompany?
                Juan Mata

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                  Juan Mata
                  Amazing how Kompany recovers from injury when there's a cup final or a world cup to play in

Comment

Iniesta is another very nice person, and a greater player than the above.

Have Arsenal ever been outclassed that comprehensively in a Wembley final? Barcelona v Man U is the last case I remember of such a large club with recent Cup wins being so thoroughly spanked there.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                      Amazing how Kompany recovers from injury when there's a cup final or a world cup to play in
                      Kompany comes back from injury six times a season. You're forgetting all the times he comes back for minor games before breaking down again.

Comment

The Swansea v Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup replay is being shown as a live MOTD. First 20 minutes has been awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Furtho View Post
                          The Swansea v Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup replay is being shown as a live MOTD. First 20 minutes has been awful.
                          Very poor isn't it?

We've got zero creativity.

Comment

I'm enjoying it, though largely because it's nice to see us on proper telly for once.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                              I'm enjoying it, though largely because it's nice to see us on proper telly for once.
                              I had that novelty last round. It's improved slightly in the last five minutes.

Comment

I’ve bailed out in favour of a documentary on Japanese whisky.

Comment

I'd have bailed out earlier if it wasn't us playing. Meanwhile we've managed to get another sodding injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Furtho View Post
                                    I’ve bailed out in favour of a documentary on Japanese whisky.
                                    I guess you found the football too Sapporo-ific...

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/b/...apanese-whisky

Comment

oof Gerardo Moreno scores a belter with basically the last kick of the game and Espanyol have stuck it right up Zizou. they're 14 points behind barcelona and barca have a game in hand.

Comment

Angel Rangel has a wonderful accent. Spanish English with a Jack twang.

Comment

At last a goal to enliven the gloom and hopefully bring Wednesday out of their shell.

Comment

Jordan Ayew has been on for less than ten minutes and has done more in that than the whole team in the first half. He tops it off with a goal.

Comment

I think Little Tommy Carroll has been playing quite well.

Comment

If someone can explain the point of £10m Jordan Rhodes I would be very grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
                                                  If someone can explain the point of £10m Jordan Rhodes I would be very grateful.
                                                  As a monument to our abysmal recruitment over the last couple of years.

(It was £8m by the way, rising to £10m with possible add ons, whatever the fuck they might be)

Comment

I can see the (slightly blunt) point of him, but not paying £10 million for it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X