No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Celtic scored the away goal/didn't concede any at home. Otherwise they would really be in trouble.

PSG's loss to Barcelona last year was the biggest turnaround in European competition history, wasn't it? I remember QPR losing from 6-2 after the first leg back in the 80s, but that included away goals for (IIRC) Partizan Belgrade. Barceolona had none such, just like Astana currently.

Comment

I think I'll start with the Nice versus Napoli match tonight. BT sport have got all of the game on tonight. Sneijder and Balotelli both start for Nice so something could happen.

Comment

Were Celtic pony tonight? Certainly looks like an argument for buying a CB as well as a striker if they want to last past Christmas.

Comment

Not really pony, no. First half they were good. 2nd half they were rank up until the 75th minute.

I had to go out for the sake of my blood pressure.

Comment

Handonovic (the 39 year old cousin of Inter's keeper) with a great save in injury time to preserve Maribor's place in the group stages.

Olympiakos, Napoli, and Sevilla also advance.

Comment

Excellent, I have a strange quiet burning hatred for Schneider.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                Excellent, I have a strange quiet burning hatred for Schneider.

Who?

Comment

Oh aye. Apologies for the de-Dutchifying of Our Wesley.

Comment

Or maybe he's still subconsciously pissed at how Schneider gave Santiago Solari slightly too much space in the 2002 Champions League final, leading indirectly to one of the greatest goals of all time?

Comment

Hmm, subconsciously pissed... *hic*

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                        Or maybe he's still subconsciously pissed at how Schneider gave Santiago Solari slightly too much space in the 2002 Champions League final, leading indirectly to one of the greatest goals of all time?

Keeper should have done better.

Comment

Not if you watch it in real time. It flies in and few would have expected Zidane to even connect let alone exert that much power on it.

Comment

Liverpool 1 up after 10 minutes. Can.

Comment

Sporting score in Bucharest against not Steaua, who are still called Steaua by Fox

Comment

2-0 up thanks to a true poacher's goal by Salah. Going quite well at this point.

Comment

2-0. Salah.

Comment

Hallewulah!

Comment

Fucking HELL.

Comment

Fuck salah ruined my shit Krautrock gag.

Comment

Have Liverpool signed Viv Richards? 3-0 Can.

Comment

Emre Can is on a hat trick.

Let that sink in.

Comment

These are truly the End Times.

Comment

Aaaaand shite defending comes back to haunt them. Really, Lovren? Really?

Comment

Fuck sake Lovren. Fuck sake Moreno. Don't ever change you fucking useless fannies. So much for a relaxing evening watching a stroll to the group stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                                    So much for a relaxing evening watching a stroll to the group stage.
                                                    Only three more unanswered Hoffenheim goals and Liverpool are out!

I realize that this is some famous last words stuff, but I reckon they'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X