The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
    Even I'm starting to think some of our players must have charmed lives.
    As soon as they leave, however...

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
      That was never a red, but still...
      It was a second yellow, no? I don't even think the challenge was worthy of that, to be honest.

Comment

Was it? I wasn't paying attention.

Comment

Yeah, two bookings in a minute.

Having seen the second one in the half time highlights it's not even a foul and just a horrendous dive from Calvert-Lewin.

Comment

It didn't look like much, no - but if you back into an opponent, you're asking for trouble, basically.

Comment

Players back in to each other dozens of times in a game, it only results in trouble if one of them dives.

Comment

And now Man City players are diving at every opportunity to even things up or get a penalty.

Comment

Impressive hang time from Aguero on that dive

Comment

That's been coming for some time. Slightly confused by Koeman's decision to remove a defender.

Comment

Lovely cushioned header from Holgate for the assist on that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                        Players back in to each other dozens of times in a game, it only results in trouble if one of them dives.
                        In a situation like that one, attempting to balk an opposing attacker as Walker did is inviting opportunity for that opponent to go down. Fairly obviously. I don't like play-acting either, but, you know, don't be making it easier.

City have levelled it now anyway. In goals and players.

Comment

Well Everton were struggling with a man advantage. It's going to be a long final five minutes.

Comment

That was a pretty humdrum game of football even before you factor in that the two sides have spent north of £400m so far this summer.

Comment

Yeah, two bookings in a minute.

Having seen the second one in the half time highlights it's not even a foul and just a horrendous dive from Calvert-Lewin.
                              My emphasis.

Well that caused me a second of confusion before I reread it.

Comment

Eh? Come again?

Comment

Eh? Come again?
                                  OTF dynamic duo dive.

Comment

Astana take the lead against the run of play with a deflected shot.

Let the nailbiting commence. Although Celtic are playing pretty well.

Comment

Sinclair equalises with a peach. 1-1.

Celtic have had about 4 good chances, and the tall Astana keeper is a total flapper.

Comment

Celtic rather amusingly have conceded twice in the first few moments of the second half. Astana now needing four to progress.

Comment

Celtic despite being all but through have pressed the panic button.

Comment

DON'T PANIC!

Comment

OK. NOW panic. 4-1.

Comment

I have no real beef with Celtic, but this is very entertaining...

Comment

Astana still need three in the last 15. They've missed a few chances as well.

Comment

...and Celtic needed that for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X