The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longeared View Post
    That's a brilliant assist from Cech for Swansea's second.
    I feel a little sorry for him, it’s a bad error but it was dozy play from two defenders to put him under pressure from their own throw and the saturated pitch is at least partly responsible for his miskick.

Comment

The Premier League relegation scrap is like one of those kids' party games where whoever's last gets a helping hand from a grown-up, to make sure everybody keeps playing.

Comment

Monreal’s miskick that leads to the third is far more worthy of derision than Cech’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
          I feel a little sorry for him, it’s a bad error but it was dozy play from two defenders to put him under pressure from their own throw and the saturated pitch is at least partly responsible for his miskick.
          Just seen that goal, he had three Swansea players pressing him in the penalty area. A mistake for sure but why pass back when the keeper is under such pressure?

I'm still in shock that we got the win, Carvalhal has only lost a single game since he took over and that was against Spurs where their first was off side and they should have been down to ten. I'm mightily impressed as this is much more than a dead cat bounce especially as he's got exactly the same players as Clement.

Comment

11 seconds. Wow.

Comment

That was pleasing

Comment

And you know something is happening here but you don't know what it is...

Comment

Nice finish

Comment

Oh Phil.

Comment

I rarely get to watch live games, this is great fun.

Comment

That shot of Sanchez looking bemused / pissed off was worth the cost of entry alone.

Comment

Sanchez must be thinking "And I left Koscielny for that?"

Pogba isn't really making his care for pay-equality with Sanchez, is he? Or is his performance some kind of industrial action?

Comment

https://twitter.com/mikalapaula/status/958801836613435392

Comment

Can Burnley do something that they haven't done in the Premier League and win from 1-0 down?

No. No they can't.

Comment

Bournemouth 3 up at Chelsea.

Comment

I'm not watching Spurs v Man U so was wondering what happened to Mourinho's bus parking abilities, which worked v Spurs at Old Trafford?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                    Can Burnley do something that they haven't done in the Premier League and win from 1-0 down?

No. No they can't.
                                    Shout louder. Sam Vokes didn't hear you.

Comment

Mourinho says "It's all the players fault for not following my instructions" by changing a planned sub to take Fellani off following a Spurs clear chance, just eight minutes after introducing the Belgian from the bench.

Comment

Mourinho subbing Fellaini off in a tantrum less than eight minutes after bringing him on, with no apparent injury, might be one of the most twattish things I’ve ever seen him do.
                                        Last edited by Ray de Galles; 31-01-2018, 21:40.

Comment

He's running out of distractions.

Comment

Ah, Harry kane is on 99 pl goals. That's why this isn't 7-0.

Comment

It's one of the twattiest things I've ever seen anyone do.

Tottenham should be in double figures.

Comment

Fellaini is injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                                                  Fellaini is injured.
                                                  Where is that info from? It very much didn’t look that way from his interaction with Mournho and subsequent reaction, also from the lack of a physio attending to him.

Comment

Is he injured, or did he develop a limp when the number came up?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X