No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The squads of the big six are so big that they usually get to the semis of one of the Cups just with their B sides, as Chelsea U21 have also done in the old Sherpa Van kickabout.

Comment

Chelsea have Checkatrade fever. They seem more committed than most of the genuine participants.

Comment

Really interesting half-time in the Yeovil - Manchester Utd game with a piece on Jimmy Armfield and Nathan Blake talking about his goal for Cardiff against Manchester City in 1994. And hardly any Alan Shearer so far.

Comment

And then the Bristol manager throwing some shade on Gary and Alan.

Nathan Blake was an underrated player. I always felt he played well for Wales. And that was some goal.

Comment

Blakey is one of the five favourite players I’ve watched regularly in my life. He was an absolute hero in his time at Cardiff and under-rated at other clubs and for Wales, as you say.

Comment

Yes, he was brilliant. He felt like a kind of 'star' in the third (and fourth) tier, back then.

Comment

Hot Orange: haven't 'seen' you in ages. Hope all is well?

Comment

4-0 kind of flattered Man U there but clearly a different class

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                    Hot Orange: haven't 'seen' you in ages. Hope all is well?
                    All well, thanks, Gero. I guess most of my infrequent contributions are in the Xpert Eleven thread these days, so I don't pop up here often.

Comment

Sanchez looks so frail in the man utd kit. but angel gomes must be Johnny Giles sized.

Comment

Angel Gnomes

Comment

Hurrah!!!!

Comment

Leicester could well get about 7 here.

Comment

Agreed ,huge gulf in quality

Comment

Curse of death here but Newport look really good.

Comment

Superb header. Newport deserve it so far.

Comment

Bugger.

Comment

Shame. Just took their eye off for a second.

Comment

Liverpool a fucking shambles here.

Comment

Well, almost had VAR not been applied.

Comment

No, they're still a fucking shambles.

Comment

Cue endless replays at half time of VAR replays. Even more fucking tiresome "talking points" than before.

Comment

Fuck me, this is going to go on all fucking night.

Comment

Jesus Christ. Can we not just get this over with?

Comment

This is the first VAR game I've watched. It's shit, shit, shit and not just that, as a West Brom fan, it's torture.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X