No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, Dortmund, get it together!

Comment

I presume I’m the only one who on hearing Batshuayi‘s name more than once once in quick succession feels the need to launch in to a full throated rendition of ‘Sugar Baby Love’ by The Rubettes?
      Last edited by Ray de Galles; 22-02-2018, 21:58.

Comment

Okay, I don't really know what the fuck that was, but I'll take it.

Comment

Ouch, terrible luck for Atalanta that. Down to the conditions too.

Comment

This game is poo. Arsenal playing at the Reynolds Arena, by the look of it.

Comment

YES!!!

Comment

Fucking hell, that was a heavy delivery...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicarious Thrillseeker View Post
                  nobody watching the Arsenal game then?
                  Fucking thanks loads.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                    Fuck sake. 10 years since last past February for a Scottish team
                    Celtic v Juventus last 16 game in 2013 went into early March, although they were fucked after the first leg in Feb (whacked 3-0 at home).

Comment

Livingston away on BBC Alba tonight, a must-win game with knobs on.
                      After S4C last week I’m hoping for a similar result (Dumbarton came back to win away) as I visit more of the Celtic fringes of the tv dial

Comment

We've started poorly and our keeper (Harry Lewis, on-loan from Southampton) has been called into action 3 times already.

The Gaelic commentator has referred to him throughouit as 'Harry Davies'. Clearly all these Eng-lish names sound the same to him.

Comment

Couple of neat passing moves from the home side, the sort of football I don’t often see on BBC Alba.

Comment

Tidy finish puts Livingston 1-0 up.

Comment

Looks like achilles for Lyng, who hasn't looked like a player since he arrived, the one shot notwithstanding. Hope McMullan comes on- he was great 2nd half against the sheep

Comment

Nope - we obviously need 'a big lad'

What are those 'man-bras'? you often see them on training pitches, Mikkelsen has one under his shirt

Comment

Lucky to go in only 1-0. We were pish, mince, shite. All of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                                    Nope - we obviously need 'a big lad'

What are those 'man-bras'? you often see them on training pitches, Mikkelsen has one under his shirt
                                    Don't they track the player... position on the pitch, amount run, sprints etc etc?

Comment

Ah right. I'm becoming embarassed by this whatever the stats on his man-bra.

Comment

Somewhat robust approach from Livvi gets belated punishment. But we are SHITE

Comment

Mainz v Wolfsburg has a satisfying air of desperation about it, with both teams scarily close to the bottom three. 1–1 on 75 minutes, Mainz pushing hard for a winner but leaving massive gaps at the back. Wolfsburg have already missed one 'come and get me' breakaway and i'm sure there'll be more to come.

Comment

I should slag them off more often. 1-1. Well-worked, well-finished.

Comment

VW hit the post with a shot Mainz's keeper clearly thought was well wide.

Comment

1–1 final.

Comment

Aye, well. Better get used to this league.

Comment

This Huddersfield kit is a bit vomit inducing.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X