No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Williams just got a yellow for punching someone.

Comment

And then scores the equaliser...

Comment

This game is ace

Comment

Apparently one of the fans in the Gwladys Street end was seen punching a Lyonnais player while still holding his toddler.

Comment

That's not a euphemism by the way

Comment

Remember when Ashley Williams wasn't an arsehole?

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                And then scores the equaliser...
                And celebrates by deliberately shoving another Lyon player towards the advertising hoards. What has got into him, I don't remember him behaving like an utter prick previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicarious Thrillseeker View Post
                  I think Williams just got a yellow for punching someone.
                  The guy punched also got a yellow, didn't he? Odd.

Oh and 2-1 Lyon.

Comment

Everton gonna Everton.

Comment

Taxi for Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
                        And celebrates by deliberately shoving another Lyon player towards the advertising hoards. What has got into him, I don't remember him behaving like an utter prick previously.
                        I think he may have read the OTF World Cup Qualifier thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                          Remember when Ashley Williams wasn't an arsehole?
                          He's really doubling down on this. Passion. Shirt. Etc.

Comment

And another yellow cardable foul by Williams. He should be up to a yellow-red and a straight red by now. At least. But he is still out there. Must have borrowed the van Bommel invisibility cloak for the evening.

Comment

Lyon are trying their best to fuck this up.

Comment

Oh, Ronald.

Comment

Nice shot of Williams there, continuing his quest to be an absolute dick. Well done.

Comment

That ended with rather a whimper. The better team, in fact comfortably the better team, won.

Comment

Pickford Everton's man of the match

Comment

Koeman berating the ref at the end. He's right, the ref didn't have a great game. If he had had, Everton would probably have lost by more.

Comment

I thought MoM might have been the bloke holding a kid whilst throwing punches at Lyon players. Shows you what I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicarious Thrillseeker View Post
                                            I think he may have read the OTF World Cup Qualifier thread.
                                            Yeah, from what I saw of the game (the shove and brawl closely followed by his goal) I think he’s been stomping around pissed off with the world since the game in Cardiff, just like me. Even one of the commentary team sussed that seemed to have an effect on him.

Comment

Looking on the bright side, he'll be getting Thursday nights off in the Spring, then a free June.

Comment

I saw a wingnut Everton fan twitter account try and claim the bloke with the toddler was trying to stop a Lyon player falling over the hoarding rather than slapping him. Football fans are just weird.

Comment

Should be a long ban for Williams. And for the ref, who could have averted much mayhem by sending him off.

I think most of us would have predicted a Lyon win before the game. Everton are playing with zero confidence or cohesion, and no feasible game plan when meeting good teams. Like a relegation outfit, in other words.

Comment

I saw a wingnut Everton fan twitter account try and claim the bloke with the toddler was trying to stop a Lyon player falling over the hoarding rather than slapping him.
                                                    I never knew that Sean Spicer supported Everton.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X