No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Dumbarton equaliser sets up a tense last 15 in the Irn Bru semi (S4C)

Comment

Stunning Sons’ free kick to take the lead. Their fans are having a great time

Comment

Loved that second half, crazy scrambles at the end. Hope Dumbarton win the cup

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
          Watching BT Sport Score, because clearly I have no self respect. Has Chris Sutton always been such an objectionable prick or is it just for TV?
          There's a (probably apocryphal), story about him mildly injuring his ankle when he was at Norwich and the physio telling him to take two aspirin and tape up his ankle. Supposedly when he went back the physio unwrapped the tape and there, underneath were two aspirin.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Comment

Hahahahaha I so hope that's true.

He's definitely a tool, sharp or not.

Comment

Surely he wouldn't tape up his own ankle. Even back in the 90s.

Comment

Don't ruin it.

Comment

The BBC need to turn down the Mics as all i am hearing is Sol Campbell banter

Comment

Spurs losing 1-0 to Rochdale as they try to walk the ball into the net repeatedly.
                    Great one touch passing for the Rochdale goal and a great finish.

Comment

Delighted for (former Norwich youth and first-time player) Ian Henderson. There was a terrific little piece on him in today's Observer: https://www.theguardian.com/football...e-spurs-fa-cup

Comment

Keith Hill is a good guy and I'd like to see Rochdale hold out. One observation - Danny Rose looks a lot bigger than I recall him pre-injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                          Watching BT Sport Score, because clearly I have no self respect. Has Chris Sutton always been such an objectionable prick or is it just for TV?
                          No, he's an objectionable prick and i've hated him ever since he was Lincoln manager (quite why the board appointed him when he had no experience, I don't know).

Comment

Sutton isn't an idiot, and he wasn't always like this. This is the BT Sports Persona he has had to adopt. You have to become a plain speaking, common sense, they don't like it up em, pride passion guts and shirt merchant to be on BT sport. It's hilarious to hear Steve McManaman pretend to be a blood and guts and pride and passion shitkicking advocate, when I can distinctly remember him as being the Mesut Ozil of the 1990's.

Comment

Fucking Dele Alli, can’t help hitting the deck can he?

Comment

Not sure that it was a penalty but Kane didn't mess about with it.

Comment

Bugger,stupid challenge to throw in in on Deli Ali though

Comment

Alli gonna Alli.

Comment

BDG was clearly calling it in the strip this week.

Comment

Diving against Rochdale. What an absolute cunt.

Comment

Well, go Dale!!

Comment

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! Should have been the bloody winner too.

Comment

WELL.

Comment

Fuck me! Well deserved Rochdale

Comment

Good on you, Rochdale.

Comment

Wahey!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X