No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brechin City relegated according to Sky ,are they the first side down this year

Comment

I like that brechin call themselves a city. It almost makes kilkenny look like shanghai.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
        Northern Ireland versus South Korea is live on FreeSports now.
        I see QPR wunderkind Paul Smyth scored for NI with his second touch of the ball, after a great lay off by QPR boo boy Conor Washington. Smyth has all the markings of a great little player, just hope we can hang on to him for a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
          Curacao appear to have drawn with Bolivia. I understand Curacao is an island about the size of Guernsey, that can draw on a male population aged 15-30 of about 10,000.
          Curaçao certainly left them feeling blue. Eh? Eh?

I'll get my coat.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
            Brechin City relegated according to Sky ,are they the first side down this year
            Nope. North Ferriby beat them by a week. And have since been undefeated...

Comment

Obviously not satisfied with their draw with Bolivia, Curacao played them again, and have beaten them 1-0.

Comment

Hasn't this upturn in form come about due to an eligibilty check of the top two or three tiers of the Dutch league?

Comment

Jordan 1 Vietnam 1

Missed Vietnam's opener looking for the travel adaptor. Jordan equalised while I went to get another Huda out of the fridge. Vietnam's keeper just did a Schmeichel in Vienna save.

Back to you in the studio.

Comment

The FSB are going to have their work cut out to get russia out of the group stages of the world cup. It's not going very well against France. 2-0 Mbappe and Paul Pogba. ooh and as I type Russia nearly score with a scramble from a corner.

Comment

Surely the Saudis and Egypt are open to persuasion.

This is one of the all time groups when it comes to dodgy regimes.

Comment

The Saudi's may need to throw in a couple of own goals.

Comment

Goal by Russia. there's been a few substitutions, but that was some exciting decision making there by Umtiti I think.

Comment

Russia will VAR their way to the semis.

Comment

They're going to need the same freedom from bookings that Brazil got in 2014 if they're going to get anywhere, like finishing the first game of the tournament with more than 7 players. they commit an awful lot of fouls by simply arriving far too late.

Comment

good god, they seem to be trying to kill Lucas Hernandez. Did he run over putin's dog?

really lovely goal by Mbappe to make it 3-1.

Comment

In the UEFA u19 qualifying Romania played Ukraine (just finished). The winner to qualify. On the 77th minute Romania opened the scoring. So excited was the kid with the goal that he took his shirt off. Even though he already had a yellow card. Predictably he got a second. Ukraine proceeded to score two against the ten men.

What a fucking dickhead

Comment

I've got to say that was the most disappointing airing of the Italian national Anthem I've ever heard. I think they may have turned off the sound at one point. I love the italian national anthem.

Comment

It’s the best.

Comment

Fuck me, how long did Immobile want?

Comment

Really simple but incredibly effective minute's applause there. Well done FA.

Comment

Decent goal that. Jesse Lingard showing more initiative than anyone would expect.

Comment

I’m enjoying Spa-Arg from my casa rural in Tenerife. Loud minority’s whistling and booing Busquets every touch and Messi isn’t playing

Comment

Magnificent Arg move from box to box, refusing to hit it long even with pressing on keeper, ends with one of those Higuain misses...then Costa scores

Comment

Pique being whistled an booed, obv- not Busq

Comment

2-0 bad kick from Willy Caballero, just on as sub. Argentina better team, apart from that!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X