No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the game tonight, less so the biased commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
      Looking forward to the game tonight, less so the biased commentary.
      Conor McNamara back to his normal accent tonight, as opposed to his plummy rugby voice.

Comment

Liverpool's keeper was dead lucky there. Basically went through his hands but he deflected it just enough to deflect it onto the bar.

Roma playing well so far

Comment

Ditto Lovren - up to his usual defensive shenanigans. Roma looking comfortable coming forward.

NB I have no idea which is the official thread for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
            Liverpool's keeper was dead lucky there. Basically went through his hands but he deflected it just enough to deflect it onto the bar.

Roma playing well so far
            It looked even worse from the camera behind the goal, it reminded me of my own dodgy keeping it was that bad.

Oxlade Chamberlain off injured, didn't look like much but the way he was holding it looks like cruciate ligament damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
              Ditto Lovren - up to his usual defensive shenanigans. Roma looking comfortable coming forward.

NB I have no idea which is the official thread for this game.
              There's a specific one which I've just found.

Comment

Cork drawing with Dundalk in the top-of-the-table clash, but fairly drab at the break.

Comment

Morrissey gives Cork the lead at The Cross.

Comment

Cork deservedly go top of the table.

Comment

'Player of the Year Mo Salah misses absolute sitter', shock/horror...

Comment

They're a bit robust, this Stoke team, aren't they?

Comment

I think Shaqiri is built from solid gristle.

Comment

Yup Stoke's gameplan appears to be a watered down Chile 1962.

Comment

I'll be glad to see the sodding back of them if they go down.

Comment

Pieters has been actively fouling Salah every time they're in the box.

Comment

Your boys really aren't doing a great deal to make that a certainty...

Comment

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but if Burnley were to finish 6th and Arsenal 7th (and not win the Europa), would they enter the Europa next season at a later round or is it immaterial?

Comment

Well it's another 2 dropped by not playing well, but fuck me the ref didn't help.
                                      Last edited by hobbes; 28-04-2018, 13:27.

Comment

On another day, Pieters would have conceded 3 penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                          Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but if Burnley were to finish 6th and Arsenal 7th (and not win the Europa), would they enter the Europa next season at a later round or is it immaterial?
                                          Sixth automatically qualifies for the group stage.

Comment

...and Shawcross might've made a better contact. Who knows how these things are going to go?

Comment

I'm watching Jeff and the gang on Sky Sports this afternoon. Neil Mellor looks far too young to be an ex-pro reporting from a ground mid-match.

Comment

Chrissakes, Swansea...

Comment

Juve win at the death at 10 man Inter. 2-3. Cracking, feisty, game.

Comment

West Ham's defence making a late bid to become Man City's top scorer this season...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X