No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Malky Mackay for Scotland manager bandwagon has been derailed although I wouldn't put it past the SFA not to notice.

Comment

They said today he wouldn’t be considered, no?

Comment

Who is this fucking oaf who is the colour man for Sky’s commentary? He doesn’t have a clue what is going on.

Comment

True, but I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths. If Scotland had won well, with lots of excited talk from the players about how refreshing Malky was, a rethink would have been a possibility.

Comment

Gerry Armstrong is the one-eyed pundit Ray

Comment

Get rid of the away goals rule if it's going to encourage teams to play for 0-0 at home. N Ireland deserve to go out based purely on the negative approach. The Swiss are a more attractive passing side than I recall from past tournaments but they had the freedom of the park up to 25 yards out and didn't do enough with the openings.

The seeds are a class or two above the non-seeds so far, which is how this has looked like it would play out since we learned the seedings. Wales and Scotland are unlikely to have been weaker than NI and Greece. At least the number of European places in the finals seems about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                At least the number of European places in the finals seems about right.
                Good point. If we see a noticeable difference in standard between the seeded runners up and the unseeded ones, then the qualification cut off is in about the right place.

Comment

I forgot to say Wales u21 v Bosnia u21 is on S4C ... 5 mins to go in the first half

Comment

Come on, that was in!

Comment

Typical us so far. Chances without scoring.

Comment

Fucking bollocks.

Comment

Didn't realise that three-surnames was still with us...

Comment

Bugger.

Comment

Yes!

Comment

First point from being behind for over a year!

Comment

I can imagine son of Fergie won't be happy but Donnys time wasting came back to haunt them

Comment

A substitution that makes a sentence: Richard Wood David Ball.

Comment

Well, that was completely expected, given our propensity for conceding goals in the last 10 minutes of a game.

Comment

Think there’s only one game on free to air today, but luckily it’s the mouthwatering prospect of Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Falkirk in the SPFL Challenge Trophy. BBC Alba, programme starts 5.05pm, kickoff 5.15pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                          A substitution that makes a sentence: Richard Wood David Ball.
                                          That's a sentence?

Comment

If you change Wood to would and use ball as a verb.

Comment

At best, I'm getting Yoda with a brain tumour...

Comment

Tonight's Wales u21 match v Romania u21 is on S4C ko at 6pm - enjoy!

Comment

I've only seen about 10 minutes of the Argentina v Nigeria game, but 2 goals!!!

Comment

And 10 minutes this second half, and Nigeria are rampant. 2-3 now. (to Nigeria)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X