No announcement yet.

Hollerbach's Currywurst - Bundesliga 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankfurt 1-0 up against Bayern in the German Cup final.

Comment

After Bayern outshot them 10-2 and had 75 percent possession

Comment

Wunder gibt es immer wieder.

Comment

Deflacted equaliser.

Comment

Oh well, we've had our fun. Lewandowski 1-1.

Comment

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Or something.

Comment

Fucking hell!

Comment

Just like the first one.

They don’t like it up ‘em.

Comment

VAR is a pain in the arse. The goal stands but they could just as easily have cancelled it. Fuck it, though, Frankfurt are winnng!

Comment

That's a penalty.

Comment

Missed him.

Comment

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Comment

YES!!!!

Comment

Glad I skipped the English cup final and watched this instead. Absolutely crazy.

Comment

Blimey.

Comment

The very rare true empty net goal!

Comment

Originally posted by Alderman Barnes View Post
                                    Wunder gibt es immer wieder.
                                    Well, I did say.

Comment

That has to be a contender for the worst decision ever. At least in the past referees could say that it happened at full speed or their view was blocked when making a howler. This referee was given a clear replay of the defender booting the attacker with a full swing. How can he possibly justify awarding only a corner? Did his ego stop him changing his mind? It's so bad that you wonder if the referee was paid off.

It's brilliant though. I love knowing that VAR won't stop controversy in football, only make it even more contentious. I am sure there are millions of German football fans laughing at Bayern not getting what they want for a change.

Comment

He swung for the ball, failed to hit it, and failed to hit the Bayern player as well. The decision was OK. The other one for the previous goal, where Boateng took down the ball with his hand, wasn't. It just shows what a waste of time VAR is, and the main thing is that someone other than Bayern got their name on a trophy.

Comment

Congratulations to imp. Frankfurt are well-run, at least on the sporting side, under Fredi Bobic. They are signing good players and generally know what they are doing. And after the set-to he's had with Hoeness over the manner in which Kovac's move was made public, this victory must be especially sweet.

Comment

He definitely kicks the player. That is why he doesn't complete the follow through of a swing and miss and falls straight back onto his arse. The World Cup is going to be fun with this system in place.

Comment

Watched the game at a barbecue with pissed and happy German fans after refereeing them in a veterans' game earlier. No VAR in the latter so they were denied by a goal-line clearance that had clearly crossed. Apparently

Comment

In a football programme on the French TV one journo said that most of the Bayern team went back to their dressing-room before the customary moment when the winners [Eintracht players] hold the cup aloft to the cheers of the crowd. Is this what really happened? I was doing something else while watching that programme so maybe I misheard/misinterpreted. I understand that the Bayern players were very disappointed/pissed off but that would really be unsportsmanlike and piss poor on their part were it true.

https://twitter.com/DFBPokal_EN/status/997947449896554499

Comment

That is what happened.

Only Neuer and Tom Starke were on the pitch.

kicker has two pieces on it this morning, with Bayern insisting that it wasn’t due to a lack of respect for Eintracht.

Comment

Kevin-Prince Boateng has acknowledged that he kicked him. And I think all non-Bayern are absolutely delighted that a decision went against that lot. Heynckes was funny: "It would have been better if the referee got all decisions right. I have a life-long policy not to talk about the refereeing when we lose."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X