No announcement yet.

OTFL 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still looking for the Illiterates. May have to get in a new owner. If you're interested, shout up.

Comment

Dynasty is sorted for the draft. Hurrah.

As for OTFL - the Connecticut Cutters and TBlock20 are still AWOL. If you know of their whereabouts, please nudge 'em. Have put back the keeper deadline to midnight on Sunday, and if I don't hear from them by then, I'll have to assume they've dropped out.

Comment

Alright, chaps, we're finally set to go with OTFL - but because of assorted mither, I'm pushing the draft back to Saturday Sept 2 at 8pm. May have to push back the Dynasty draft too.

Comment

All ok with me Nish.

Comment

NEW LEAGUE

OTF VANILLA

As many teams as poss, no keepers, basic rules - Fantasy Football like it used to be. Draft on Monday night - get in ASAP...

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...c0423c9ac12edf

Comment

In, and draft ranking copied over from OTFL. Thanks!

Comment

Don't forget the Bucs and Dolphins game is cancelled this week, so get them out of your lineup ASAP.

Comment

Thanks for the reminders on this Nish, much appreciated.

Comment

The Bastards' attempt to cement their dynasty with a threepeat (as i believe the vernacular has it) begins with a victory by 0.56 of a point. Get in. (pending any late scoring adjustments)
                    Last edited by ad hoc; 12-09-2017, 09:05.

Comment

Looks like I've got the win locked in for my OTFV team Toco Toucans, as long as I don't lose seven points with a wide receiver. I can still decide whether to gamble on Beckham Jr's fitness, or switch him out for Detroit Lions' Golladay. I might do that just to see how he gets on.

Messed up in OTFL by leaving a RB on the bench who went and scored 19 points. Ouch. It's going to be a close match for the Badgers as Hook'n'Lurker have a couple of players still to go, and need 17 points. I need Andrew Luck back. Now.

In OTFD Catface received the forecast beating, though not by as much as the stats suggested. I also have a benched linebacker who scored 18. Ouch again.
                      Last edited by Kevin S; 18-09-2017, 08:14.

Comment

Something very strange going on with the Connecticut Cutters. The C grade autodraft crew are running 2-0 after playing the Crimewave and the Bobo's.

Comment

I knew I didn't have anyone playing last night but thought I'd log in to see how any benched players got on.

Bugger.

Comment

Not doing well out of injuries. In OTFLD, I've already lost Allen Robinson and last night Ty Montgomery went off with a chest injury, potentially broken ribs (and while he was still 10 shy of his forecast points!). And I'm still waiting on Andrew Luck to come back in OTFL and OTFLV, although Wilson and Rivers are decent cover there at least.

Comment

That feeling when your two quarterbacks are Out and Bye, you bring in Brian Hoyer for a one-off, and you'd have been better off with the Out or the Bye.

Comment

FFS Buffalo!

Comment

Despite a truly appalling season I went into the last week of the regular season still with a chance of the playoffs in OTFL. Needed to beat the Fishies and hope the Shitehawks lost. Neither eventuality came to pass but I can clearly have no complaints.

In better news my Dynasty team will get a bye in the first round of the playoffs

Comment

Toco Toucans lose to Norfolk Enchants for the second time this season. Next up, the consolation playoffs where we face... Norfolk Enchants! D'oh.

How many keepers will we have in OTFLV by the way?

Comment

I'm not doing very well. Signing Nick Foles was a masterstroke. Leaving him on the bench for two teams, less so.

Comment

Though I've Pulled a Homer and seemingly won both of those matches,

Comment

Barring some historic performances from Julio Jones and, uh...Matt Bryant, OTFL comes down to me and the Comnishioner. I'm gonna get smoked.

Comment

As the Cutters fell apart I found myself absorbed by my work league, which I went and won (thank you waiver wire IR acquisitions - Aaron Rodgers, Greg Olsen).

Spanked my opponent by nearly 50 points. A nice few hundred bucks coming my way.

Comment

Working...
                                            X