No announcement yet.

Rooney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a minimum. He's got a 2 year ban and 100 hours community service.

Comment

The 100 hours community service should, of course, be Rooney going to local kids' football teams and providing some coaching. Hell, even better, he ought to referee some kids' games. Of course, nothing like that would happen, because the fucking shit we call the media will be all over it.

Comment

Rooney reffing a kids' game. "I just gave a free-kick against you. Why aren't you swearing at me?"

Comment

Are we still saying Mourinho was wrong to offload him?

Comment

Maybe one of us was saying that...

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
              Are we still saying Mourinho was wrong to offload him?
              He could at least have got him a taxi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryvbas Gripper Rih View Post
                The 100 hours community service should, of course, be Rooney going to local kids' football teams and providing some coaching. Hell, even better, he ought to referee some kids' games. Of course, nothing like that would happen, because the fucking shit we call the media will be all over it.
                He should be doing that anyway as a way of giving something back to the game that's given him so much. Hell, that should be something he would enjoy doing.

No, his community service should be with groups that support victims of drunk driving. If they'd have him. It's a vile crime and I can't believe how easy a ride he's getting from those interested in and reporting on football.

Comment

Agreed - nearly three times over the limit, which is getting behind the wheel while definitively pissed, rather than an extra half or an extra glass of wine at dinner.

I believe the tabloids are giving him a fairly rough ride, although mainly for the alleged attempted marital infidelity that was involved rather than the severity of the offence.

Comment

I don't get why footballers would want to drive, apart from avoiding potential blackmail/story selling from a paid driver. You have more money than you can spend, if you need to get bladdered you could have a 24 hour personal taxi service. Just like with fuckin Firminho, I don't get the willful idiotic bullshit. And I've done some willful idiotic bullshit in my time. But I'm a drudge who doesn't drive and without the easy arrogance of God Given (no wonder you don't hear of too many atheist footballers, (in your head) you have been blessed and that's that) talent at a young age. But fuck sake Rooney is in his thirties and god knows what that is in Charlie Adam years that he seems to be ageing in now.
                    Last edited by Lang Spoon; 18-09-2017, 19:14.

Comment

The girl who was in the car with him has apparently now got an agent and is hoping to get onto reality TV

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                        The girl who was in the car with him has apparently now got an agent and is hoping to get onto reality TV
                        Well that's as sad as it is inevitable.
                        "Mum, Dad, I've made it.
                        Not long ago I was sat staring moronically at the telly with a microwave pizza and a big bag of crisps watching some pouty-lipped brain-dead girl trying to discreetly suck off some dead behind the eyes tattooed gym-obsessed dipshit in a room full of hidden cameras. Well now that pouty-lipped brain-dead girl is going to be me. Fame and fortune here I come. Turns out all I had to do was climb into a car with a shit-faced famous footballer with the hair off his back prodded into the top of his head and his brains in his cock and wait for him to get arrested. I didn't even have to shag him and sell the story to the tabloids.
                        "Anyway, can't hang about. I'm flying off to Mexico to have some dubiously qualified butcher shove some XXXL chicken fillets in me chest. Me new agent says I'm not going to get very far unless me tits look like I'm carrying a couple of bowling balls around."

Comment

Working...
                        X