Left Behind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Behind

So who is MIA since the upgrade? Reginald Christ hasn't been seen bar his Test account showing as logged in on the Who's viewing bit a few times around go live. Nae Calvert, nor the estimable Mr de St Croix (hopefully the new season stramash in Scotland/something more like football in Netherlands will bring him back in August). Who else (barring the sorely missed long not posted) didn't make the transition?
    Last edited by Lang Spoon; 04-07-2017, 20:10.

BB&F, though he is aware of the change as I messaged him on Twitter.

Comment

Garcia gave up when OldTF was frustrating him too much I think. Not sure I've seen Treibeis lately?

There must be a number more, but if you're doing an email circular Snake, hopefully that will mop them up.

Comment

I'm missing Ian64.

Comment

treibeis recently appeared on the Stones thread

Comment

Considering I started that, I really shouldn't have forgotten.

Comment

Rather worryingly, Crusoe is the second tester to not be seen. Maybe he liked it when it was quieter.

Comment

I thought he was around last week, no?

Comment

Yes, he has quite a few posts on the 28th, 29th and 30th

Comment

It's nice to be missed! Just a bit snowed under at work and trying to wean myself off too much internet distraction. Not disappeared.

Comment

No sign of Foxy aka nmrfox or Rick Derris

Comment

Haven't noticed jefe.

Comment

He's been on the MLS and rugby threads.

His relative silence on the Orioles is perfectly understandable

Comment

It does seem busier since the switch though. Dunno if that's just optimistic bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                              BB&F, though he is aware of the change as I messaged him on Twitter.
                              From his most recent blog post, I was concerned that his impressive weight loss might have rendered him too weak to post.

Comment

Just attempted an advanced search by Last Post and wondered about the following, who may have posted in places I haven't been:

Nefertiti2
                                Slightly Brown
                                Renart
                                Vulgarian Visigoth
                                Jimmy Bignutz
                                Alyxandr
                                Billy Casper
                                Alex Anderson
                                Outside Agent

Anyone who has, in fact made it, just ignore me.

Comment

Blimey Sits, Jimmy Bignutz for example hasn't posted since 2014. Kryvbas Gripper Rih's sidebar text (see current page of 'Design For Strife' thread, for instance) reads "Hopes this forum refit brings back Bignutz".

Comment

Wyatt Earp. The Horse. Super Sharp Shooter. The Purple Cow. Spearmint Rhino. Carcass. Purves Grundy. Nishlord. Etc... etc...

Comment

OK point taken. But one or two of those at least have been recent.

Comment

It wasn't a dig. It was more a "those we have lost" comment.

Comment

ave atque vale. Luke R, I fear, has joined their ranks and not made the transition.

Comment

Spoony, how did you end up in Dublin?

I'm working on Renart.

Comment

Chasing the Tiger's tail after TEFLing to poverino disaster in sunny Europe (Back when Scotland had the square root of fuck all opportunities outside the civil service or call centres unless you had very niche qualifications). Never quite got the cash money crazy boom benefit but Dublin hooked me in.

No sign of Taylor, but he seems a very occasional contributor these days.
                                              Last edited by Lang Spoon; 09-07-2017, 02:21.

Comment

Interesting.

The TEFL contingent here is very strong (all the more so as so many of the music journos are gone).

Comment

A profession that attracts more than it's fair share of spoofers, time-wasters, budding alcos/chronic dope heads, dilettantes, underachievers, emotional cripples who shouldn't have any human contact in their job, let alone teach a class of 15 Catala as fuck Burberry scarf wearing Pijos. Otf is a broad and welcoming church.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X