No announcement yet.

Into the Lion's Den D2 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I thought we deserved it, though I was a bit worried when Matt Smith came on. However, we coped with him rather better than in the away game.

The best bit of the game was the remarkable bit of skill by Romaine Sawyers before he put Watkins through for the penalty.

Respect to Ian Holloway. Couldn’t have been easy for him after his mother died a couple of days ago.

Comment

Ipswich were utterly abysmal yesterday, they made Villa look exceptional which they certainly aren't.

Comment

Ipswich are utterly abysmal, so that shouldn't come as a surprise. The stats say we had three shots, which makes it a considerable improvement on many games this season.

Comment

It seems almost typical of this banter laden season for City that they should secure their place in the division with a 5-5 draw. But with lots of players out of contract, a few loanees to go back to their respective clubs and the saleable assets on borrowed time for as long as the mad Egyptian bastards are still clinging onto the club, it's a summer of uncertainty, unless we get taken over, and soon.

Oh, and Harry Wilson is very, very good at football.

Comment

Hoolahan and Norwich part company after a decade

Thanks and goodbye Wessie!

Comment

Nooooooo!

Gutted.

Comment

Barnsley, 2-0 down at Forest, evidently staring at relegation.

Comment

And Derby losing at home to Cardiff, says a lot that having had 3 shots or chances this half we can consider this one of the better performances of 2018.

Cardiff should also have had one definite penalty.

Comment

Somehow Derby come back to lead 2-1, we have only come from behind once this season to win.

Comment

You useless twats, Cardiff. Has there ever been a worse sub’s performance than Wildschut’s?

It is a serious injustice that both these teams are above Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by cantagalo View Post
                        You useless twats, Cardiff. Has there ever been a worse sub’s performance than Wildschut’s?
                        Bugger. That means he's coming back to Carrow Road next season. Another legacy of our appalling spending in recent years (around £5m in this case).

Comment

Cameron Jerome if you think you’re hard enough! Always loved him and great to see him shove it up those Tan United fucks tonight. Hysterical to see him bully Sean Morrison after he sent a video to Derby players calling them all cunts and cowards a few weeks ago.

Comment

Yeah, I'd quite like us to have Cameron back.

Comment

Fingers crossed Fulham can put the pressure back on the Redbirds tonight.

Comment

They look nervy and disjointed so far.

Comment

And are a goal down. 'kin 'ell, Fulham.

Comment

Equaliser.

Comment

One way traffic, but Fulham can't create a clear chance.

Comment

Get in.

Comment

Fulham again getting the benefit of refereeing decisions - Sunderland penalty in the first half and Mitrovic goal offside.

Comment

What a surprise. Mitrovic sits down again with no-one near him.

Comment

I think I can hear the Mags in my office laughing still.

Comment

Having effectively relegated them 4 years ago, we now appear to have condemned Fulham to the play offs thanks to a performance that smacked distinctly of 'I know I'm off, so I'm not putting a shift in'. Hardly anyone stayed back for the lap of honour (ahem), and the end of this wretched season can't come quick enough.

If an even bigger basket case of a club (Sunderland) can find new owners, why can't we?

Comment

Notoriously moany moaners in having a moan shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearful Symmetry View Post
                                                    Having effectively relegated them 4 years ago, we now appear to have condemned Fulham to the play offs thanks to a performance that smacked distinctly of 'I know I'm off, so I'm not putting a shift in'. Hardly anyone stayed back for the lap of honour (ahem), and the end of this wretched season can't come quick enough.
                                                    I’ve heard rumours (because I started them) that Hull’s capitulation yesterday was the result of a deal between fellow despots Allam and Tan for them to throw the game.

There is not a side in the land that I have less faith in to get a result at Tan United than fucking Reading.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X