No announcement yet.

The Notorious BRC - Scottish Fitba 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-3. 39 minutes gone. Mad game. There are surely more goals for both sides here.

Comment

Or maybe just for Rangers. Two deflected goals have them 5-3 up. Some Hibs fans are leaving.

Comment

Make that 5-4. The Hibs fans are coming back.

According to the commentators some Rangers fans left after Hibs third goal made it 3-0 on 20-odd minutes "and I don't blame them." There was a long enough gap between that goals and Rangers first for those fans to clear the stadium. I bet they felt like right eejits when they got to a pub and found the score was 3-3!
        Last edited by Janik; 13-05-2018, 13:01.

Comment

Rangers down to 10. Surprising that a red card has taken that long to arrive.

Comment

5-5

Comment

It doesn't actually make the slightest odds to where either team finishes.

Two minutes left.

Neil Lennon was sent to the stands for a one man pitch invasion celebrating the equaliser.

Comment

Last kick will be a Bruno Alves free-kick from 30 yards. He has already scored one like this...
                Last edited by Janik; 13-05-2018, 13:54.

Comment

But not a second. Stalemate!

Both teams could do with better defending.

Comment

Did I hear the commentator say this McFranchise v Thistle promotion/relegation play-off is the last of it’s kind or was I mistaken?

Comment

For anyone missing their fix of lower league Scottish football the Tell Him He's Pele podcast is well worth checking out. Basically a series of interviews with lower league footballers.

Comment

May I suggest 'How am I doing boss?' for the new thread title? And if anyone wants to suggest a caption...

Comment

Working...
                        X