Keeping Mino Raiola above the breadline - 2017 summer transfer window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping Mino Raiola above the breadline - 2017 summer transfer window

I'd love to know the content of Costa's "jokey reply" that prompted Conte's response.

Comment

You can keep your Costas and Moratas, we've signed Dan Gardner.

Comment

Not Duncan Gardner?

Comment

Not unless he's a creative midfielder formerly with Chesterfield. But you never know.

Comment

We have signed Darren Potter and Michael Ihiekwe so far. I've heard of neither; but that's barely new for me...

Comment

Potter had a couple of seasons at Wednesday a while back, he was utter fucking shite.

Comment

Sounds about right for us...

Comment

Since Gianluigi isn't extending his contract at AC Milan I'm getting ready to deploy Donnarunner at the first sign of a transfer.

Comment

Everton have signed Klaassen for £23.5m. Is he any good? (he says, imagining his fantasy league lineup for next season)

Comment

Potter's nickname when he was at Wednesday was 'The Crab', which gives you an idea of how he plays.

Comment

Ipswich are about to sign Joe Garner from Rangers for £1million. Which is about the same amount of money that McCarthy's been allowed to spend on players in his previous four and a half years at the club.

Comment

We've sold Curtis Tilt to Blackpool - the revolving door gets set to go into full spin again.

Comment

Full Tilt, surely.

Comment

Originally posted by David Agnew View Post
                              Ipswich are about to sign Joe Garner from Rangers for £1million. Which is about the same amount of money that McCarthy's been allowed to spend on players in his previous four and a half years at the club.
                              I've never seen a player so intent on getting booked in every match he plays as Garner. He's a hard working player, quite popular with the support because of that, but not exactly prolific. Play to his strengths and you've got a bargain.

Comment

Everton have signed Klaassen for £23.5m. Is he any good? (he says, imagining his fantasy league lineup for next season)
                                I hear he's a Klaass act

(Sorry, I'm too excited to be finally on here)

Comment

Originally posted by Crusoe View Post
                                  Full Tilt, surely.
                                  If a door tilts, it's probably broken. Mind you, that sums up our transfer policy rather well.

Comment

Ronaldo begins three months of batting his lashes at Mourinho, before receiving a 50% pay hike.

Comment

He's up for tax evasion too isn't he? Might be time to consider the charms of a more strong and stable tax shelter for the season after next.

Comment

Mooy money, Mooy problems. This whole thing is rather absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Thierry Ennui View Post
                                          Potter's nickname when he was at Wednesday was 'The Crab', which gives you an idea of how he plays.
                                          He was a bit nippy?

Comment

No, he's embarrassing and makes you itch.

Comment

A bit shellfish with the ball.

Comment

Darren Potter's career highlight could've been coming on as a sub in Liverpool's last 16 game with Bayer Leverkusen in their 2005 Champions League winning season. He's still shite, though.

Comment

He's Irish isn't he? Jesus, think Brian Kerr/The most dreary droning total Louth Bastard in the world might even have capped him.
                                                  Last edited by Lang Spoon; 19-06-2017, 19:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                                    He's Irish isn't he? Jesus, think Brian Kerr/The most dreary droning total Louth Bastard in the world might even have capped him.
                                                    Five caps!

Anyway, I won't hear a word said against Brian Kerr, he gave my Mrs a whole heap of free shit (replica shirts, pin badges, pennants, books) when we wandered into a Faroe Islands training session through an open gate and got talking to him.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X