No announcement yet.

Feature requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I've a) been a bit busy at the moment and b) just realised my bookmark was set to the wrong level, o I've only just seen this.

It seems to be device dependent rather than user dependent for v4. So while better than nothing, this does lead to the issue where unread posts aren't properly updated if you switch devices.

I'm going to test on v5 this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
      A thought - is there a function to tag a user in a thread? So if I mention 'Snake Plissken (with some code or something around it) in a thread, you get a notification that it's happened?
      Not at the moment. Looking into it for the new one - there is an option on another board I use where typing @[Username] (in a Twitter style) tags and notifies them.

Comment

Could we have a Russia 2018 section opened up in the tournament section?

With the number of qualifiers increasing we might end up with a few threads elsewhere.

Comment

Snake, is it possible to enable the Embed Tweet function in Quick Reply?

it only seems to work for me if Go Advanced.

Comment

I think that is a feature of the editor. Will look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
              Could we have a Russia 2018 section opened up in the tournament section?

With the number of qualifiers increasing we might end up with a few threads elsewhere.
              Bloody hell, missed this. Will do.

Comment

Thanks, Snake.

I don't want to be greedy, as the ability to embed Tweets at all is quite useful.

Comment

Oh, hang on. Is this the thing where you put it in the [tweet][/tweet] tags in the Quick Reply box and it doesn't appear?

Comment

Yes, it is

Comment

Ah, that doesn't work. Basically, the script to parse a custom BBCode (which that is) doesn't run in the Quick Reply box, only on refreshing or reloading the page. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                        Bloody hell, missed this. Will do.
                        Thanks for doing that. There's also a thread you could transfer over if you want, the world cup draw one.

Comment

The one thing I miss since the changeover is some form of link to the "WSC Daily" articles, is there any way of having them a bit more integrated into any update in the future? Ta.

Comment

That might be a little tricky as we're now on completely separate systems, but I wonder if some kind of feed could be set up. Will investigate.

Comment

The old WSC daily discussion forum still exists as I just found out when looking for a suitable thread to post something I wanted to say on. I appreciate a link to the actual WSC site might be difficult, but in the meantime is it worth providing a link to this bit of the forum from the front page?

Comment

Any chance of some kind of an "ignore thread" function? Like the opposite of subscribe or whatever, so you just don't see it?

Comment

I shall have a look to see what is out there.

Ignoring a user does hide threads they have started, but this is not sufficient.

Comment

Thanks.

did wonder if that would have that effect, but that's not really usable in the immediate specific catalyst thread.

Comment

And a +1 from me for this great idea of TonTon's.

Comment

Hey Snake, on Mobile, is there a way to make the blue arrow last post button "Last Post Today 12:26 [ >>]" larger? Sometimes I stab at it three times before connecting properly.

Comment

I'll try. Editing the template is tricky, to say the least. Which style do you use?

(Also, tapping the title should work.)

Comment

Tapping the title on the Default style sends me to the first post on a thread

Comment

Yes, but I have a funny feeling I might have missed adding that into one of the non-default styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                                I'll try. Editing the template is tricky, to say the least. Which style do you use?

(Also, tapping the title should work.)
                                                Okay, tapping the title works for me. Takes me to the first unread post, not the first post in the thread.

Thanks.

Comment

What style are you using?

Comment

Sorry, I got confused. Tapping the title is supposed to take you to the first unread post. (This is unreliable across devices, but close enough.)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X