Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going for a Burton - Weekend matchgoing

Sash08 wrote:

Sun - a return to Craven Cottage after the absence of 3 years (since that Gerrard last-minute pen). What a lovely place it is. Game over after Kane's 2nd but it was never really on. The post-match press conference was held in... a cafe.
    The little coffee shop in the Johnny Haynes Stand right next to the players entrance and The Cottage Pavilion itself?

Comment

Ray de Galles wrote:
      Originally posted by Sash08

Sun - a return to Craven Cottage after the absence of 3 years (since that Gerrard last-minute pen). What a lovely place it is. Game over after Kane's 2nd but it was never really on. The post-match press conference was held in... a cafe.
      The little coffee shop in the Johnny Haynes Stand right next to the players entrance and The Cottage Pavilion itself?
      The one just behind the Johnny Haynes statue. Has it been there long?
      picshttps://twitter.com/Slasherrrr/status/833365044721238020
      IIRC it's called the "1879 lounge" from the inside. A bit WTF when I went through that door.

Comment

I've been in there before the last two Cup games there but had never noticed it before. I thought it typically Fulham to have a nice, proper coffee shop actually in the ground. Having their press conference there is just wonderful.

It's called 'Cafe at The Cottage' from the outside.

Comment

Working...
        X