PM for sw2bureau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM for sw2bureau

Hi mate. Got a conundrum. I've sent you a message.

PM for sw2bureau

Is this a drugs thing?

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

It'll be about Eric Cantona or corduroy. Maybe even chickpeas.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

Some call them garbanzo beans, the fools. Could be corduroy though...

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

Ok, I can't find PMs using my phone and I'm out and about today & tomorrow, so my reply could well be delayed...

The rest of you, stop making light of my important messages. Although I did have pease pudding for my tea last night.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

Go to the previous page. Tap on the name Patrick Thistle as the thread starter. Ten tap on Send PM To and then Inbox. Basically you go in through the 'blue text' name or hyperlink.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

Sorry....go back to the topic page. Wherever you see PT's name in clickable blue and then the PM button. Anyone else's blue name is your gateway to your own PM folders. For some reason.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

Or you can click on "Profile" on the top bar, and then "Messages"

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

For some reason, I can't get that option on iPhone. Only online.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

Nish good, although I think I may have tapped eleven times.

Will keep playing.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

For some reason, I can't get that option on iPhone. Only online.
                      Looks to be yet another Safari issue.

It works on Puffin the way it works from my laptop with Chrome, and will work from Safari if one starts by clicking on one's name in the Active Users list at the bottom of a topics page.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

Pat, if your query is time-sensitive and you don't mind me knowing what it's about, you can always PM me instead and I'll pass it on to the technologically-challenged through the medium of telephone. Obviously no obligation if it's something you'd rather keep private.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

By, yer nosy arnyer?

Using Nokia Windows Phone, couldn't see it in the house using IE (don't mind the ads there) or Opera Mini in the real world.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

This thread's a real goer, isn't it?

Far more interesting than 'I've got a rash that's similar to the one you had. Do you think I should....'etc.

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

ursus arctos wrote:
                              Looks to be yet another Safari issue.

It works on Puffin the way it works from my laptop with Chrome, and will work from Safari if one starts by clicking on one's name in the Active Users list at the bottom of a topics page.
                              This new site would benefit from some kind owner's manual. "Thank you for purchasing the Kunena Shitesite. To log in (the first time)..."

Comment

PM for sw2bureau

If you think that's interesting, I'm on a train where most of the destinations are written in Welsh and I'm imagining how to pronounce them.

Comment

Working...
                                X