The Brexit Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
    Gardiner and McDonnell etc seem to think so.
    It's because they're a bunch of Triangulating bastards. They're more triangulating than Tony Blair and the two clintons having a devil's triangle.

Now get that image out of your head.

Comment

Labour and SNP remain vote percentages were almost the same. One of those parties has been far more brave but in talking up SM etc even at the potential cost of alienating a third of their vote.
      Last edited by Lang Spoon; 15-11-2018, 00:04.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
        It's because they're a bunch of Triangulating bastards. They're more triangulating than Tony Blair and the two clintons having a devil's triangle.

Now get that image out of your head.
        They are the mirror of Blair and the arguments defending Labour’s making shapes reminds me of Blairite mates in Uni defending almost any new and contradictory policy (strategy, realism, you don’t understand, etc).

Comment

Yvette Cooper speaks out against no deal.

https://twitter.com/YvetteCooperMP/status/1062454254135398400

Comment

So she wants a deal with no FoM? I despair at the Sensibles.

Comment

Cake today, Cake tomorrow.

Comment

1. Less security at border.
                2. Free movement continues.
                3. Less immigration enforcement.

That sounds like a win, to me.

Comment

Yvette Cooper is some fucker right enough.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                    Knock Knock open Wide, See what's on the other side,
                    Knock Knock any more, come with me through the Magic Door.
                    I fuckin hated the magic door bit. All learning shite.

I just wanted to see Bosco and imagine what the inside of his box house was like.

Comment

As a ginga I’ve more than once been called Bosco. I know I should be insulted but don’t quite know why.

Comment

Comment

The Magic Door

Comment

Given those production values, I better understand why Haughey had to buy the ortolans.

Comment

A pity the wee cunt survived the lions.

Comment

There's actually a lot more going on with Bosco than meets the eye. Bosco's gender was never actually revealed, and about half the presenters were Gay. Given that Bosco started the year of the pope's visit, and homosexuality wouldn't be legalized for another 14 years, that's rather unusual.

Comment

One thing to say in favour of the political declaration is that it's so modest, relative to the withdrawal agreement and what the UK has until now asked for, that I can actually see it being turned into an FTA during the transition. But boy it's a crappy FTA for the UK.

Comment

The Times calling for Deal or new referendum.

Comment

Weird, I don't remember Bosco also going through the magic door.

Comment

Raab's gone.

Comment

How can the Brexit Secretary resign over the agreement? Didn't he write the fucking thing?

Comment

Did he manage to leave the building or just confidently stride into the cleaning supplies cupboard?

Comment

Raab C Brexit

Comment

Does it not make May's job untenable?

Comment

If all other parties (including DUP) back a dissolution motion - with Sinn Fein abstaining - it would need 95 Tory MPs to back it for a GE to be called. How’s my maths?

Comment

Those 95 Tory MPs could alternatively say they will back a dissolution motion unless May resigns and they get a hard Brexit leader.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X