Page 381 of 381 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381
Results 9,501 to 9,522 of 9522

Biscuit
    Custard Cream
    We're going to see CAPITAL LETTERS soon.

They rode over peasants like you
    Teams
    Raith Rovers/Liverpool
    Biscuit
    Abernethies
    NOT FROM ME.

Labour have been meeting the EU pretty regularly. I'm sure that the EU isn't building its analysis on Labour's position on PMs questions. Again its legitimate to argue that Labour might have won support for a FOM position if they'd argued for it, its equally possible that it would have let the Tories and the press harp on about Labour and immigration to the exclusion of everything else. Both are defensible positions, neither are idiotic.

I mean I am a Green party member and am delighted that we have consistently argued for Freedom of Movement being a good thing.

Wherever you go, there you are
    Teams
    Burnley, Boston Bruins
    Biscuit
    Hobnob
    Actor
    Kurt Russell
    Quote Originally Posted by Lang Spoon View Post
    Exactly Berba. Itís like Labour donít realize folk are looking on from abroad. Let alone viewers in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Well I suppose at this point, no-one expects this agreement to apply to Scotland. Surely this is the start of the lead up to the second Independence referendum.

Teams
    Raith Rovers/Liverpool
    Biscuit
    Abernethies
    That May/Hunt/even Corbyn judging by the last Labour conference will block. So is the pound shop Pearse to be fuckin Tommy Sheridan leading an equally doomed in short term but ultimate catalyst Easter Rising occupying Glasgow City Chambers with paintball guns?

If he tried to take over a post office, he'd just get the shit kicked out of him by glaswegian pensioners.

Teams
    Raith Rovers/Liverpool
    Biscuit
    Abernethies
    Hahaha, Cannae stop ma pinshun ya fanny

I bet that Post offices were the only govt buildings that were safe in Derry during the troubles, for exactly the same reasons.

Teams
    Whoever was on the cover of World Soccer in the 90s
    Biscuit
    Speculaas
    Quote Originally Posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
    I'm with Spoony here. People (in both Labour and Tory parties) unilaterally deciding that the referendum somehow included an explicit red-line on ending FoM has completely fucked us. Now nobody can come out and defend FoM and therefore EEA membership. Even though throughout the referendum campaign people kept referring to the economic success of Norway and Switzerland.

Labour could at least now start making the case, rather than leading with their ridiculous Test 3 that implicitly stops any sensible Brexit.
    I mean, that is why people voted Leave though. No one gives a fuck about the UK constitution or parliamentary sovereignty except for eggheads. It was dey took ur jawbs.

The DUP are very muted. It must be a shock to be stabbed in the back like that.

Teams
    Raith Rovers/Liverpool
    Biscuit
    Abernethies
    A 4% majority, with only 2 of 4 constituent nations voting racist means we have to tank the economy of the U.K.? Fuck this, UDI the cunts Scotland.

Teams
    Raith Rovers/Liverpool
    Biscuit
    Abernethies
    Quote Originally Posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
    The DUP are very muted. It must be a shock to be stabbed in the back like that.
    Yeah it’s not like the ghost of Carson could have warned them about Traitorous Brits.

Teams
    Oxford United
    Biscuit
    Petit Ecolier (milk chocolate)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynnie View Post
    I mean, that is why people voted Leave though. No one gives a fuck about the UK constitution or parliamentary sovereignty except for eggheads. It was dey took ur jawbs.
    Did they? How do we know? It was the question that was asked. There is no explicit red line about FoM.

Teams
    Oxford United
    Biscuit
    Choco Leibniz
    Leave voters' self-described priorities:

Teams
    Raith Rovers/Liverpool
    Biscuit
    Abernethies
    Fucking idiots will suffer soon. Who will wipe yer arse or diagnose yer ailments in the geriatric ward yis pricks?

They won't have geriatric wards. out on the street with them if they're too feckless to have savings.

https://twitter.com/TomKibasi/status/1062817554291482624

Quote Originally Posted by Lang Spoon View Post
    Exactly Berba. Itís like Labour donít realize folk are looking on from abroad. Let alone viewers in Scotland.
    Do all that many Labour voters in the English "heartlands" care about freedom of movement?