The Brexit Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
    He finishes that by suggesting that the average Briton is just as thick and ignorant as he is.
    Mmmmm....well....

Comment

As I saw pointed out, watch the first bit of it again. When he says "... and you look at how we trade in goods..." he then does a huge dry swallow, as though his throat is objecting to all the shit it's having to throw out of his mouth.

Comment

Theresa May ist optimistisch, natürlich!

Comment

Assuming for the sake of argument that the backstop doesn't blow up the deal, it's looking like what we're going to get is not Canada Plus Plus Plus, but Norway minus. We're actually worse off, from both a Leave and a Remain perspective, than if were in the EEA. It's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Yellow View Post
            Assuming for the sake of argument that the backstop doesn't blow up the deal, it's looking like what we're going to get is not Canada Plus Plus Plus, but Norway minus. We're actually worse off, from both a Leave and a Remain perspective, than if were in the EEA. It's nuts.
            Even arch-Leaver Richard North has come round to that viewpoint.

Comment

He and Christopher Booker are at the sensible end of Brexiters.

Comment

I suppose I should say with the one exception of FoM, which for a lot of Leavers is the point. Not so much taking back control as taking back our points system.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                  He and Christopher Booker are at the sensible end of Brexiters.
                  I don't think I'd ever describe North as sensible. Or Booker for that matter, given his climate denialism.

Comment

I meant just on Brexit.

Comment

Oh, wait, maybe I'm thinking of Pete North.

Comment

http://twitter.com/BBCHelenaLee/status/1060658450361921539

Comment

So it's going to be a no deal brexit then.

May we all survive the upcoming economic war. If you've got an Irish Granny or better, a passport is €80.

Comment

DUP leader Arlene Foster said the letter "raised alarm bells for those who value the integrity of our precious Union and for those who want a proper Brexit for the whole of the UK".
                            How many GB Brexiters care about a border in the Irish Sea?

Comment

the DUP

Comment

I meant ones on the "mainland".

Comment

The ERG don't want to accept any conditions from the EU. That's not the will of the people.

Comment

there is no "mainland" Tubby. You've been brainwashed by the jews and the catholics.

Comment

Well, the big island. As opposed to Mainland, Shetland.

Comment

Fuckin May and eyebrows bastard will have blood on their hands soon. As well as driving their glorious Union into penury and food riots.

Comment

Genius Steve Baker is on the case.

“Conservative MPs expect to get some commitment for the money. The overwhelming attitude of Conservative MPs is that paying £39bn for nothing is totally unacceptable,” he said.
                                          Even Raab's dropped this rubbish.

Comment

I hate them, I hate them so much. Fucking ignorant Jingo bastards.

Comment

Reads like arm twisting to me - tell the DUP that no deal means their worst fears are realised in the hope of forcing their support?

Comment

I thought France was the mainland

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                                                  I thought France was the mainland
                                                  Non, c'est Le Maine Libre

Comment

I found out yesterday that there are around 210 inhabited islands that go to make up the British Isles.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X