No announcement yet.

The Brexit Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubby, To be clear, What I mean by getting out of this, is staying in the customs union. The Difference between the deal on offer, no deal, and full blown sanctions is a matter of degree and tone, not kind.

Comment

I mean the Customs Union, Single Market, the fucking Euro if need be. They'll have to. Too much of their base gets fucked- Defence, farmers, business (non-James Goldsmith wing), The City.

Comment

I can't see the uk agreeing to stay in the customs union. that would require a huge chunk of ECJ, and no trade deals. The tories would sooner a million people died of hunger than they split the tory party.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
          I can. Capitulation, whipping most of its MPs behind it and defying Labour to vote it down and bring on No Deal. On what grounds could Labour do that?

More from Professor Bastani.

Stupid gym bunny cunt. I hope he loses his tight t-shirt in the Great Localised Depression Of March 2019. fucking stupid bastards left and right dahn saf, sickens me. Fuck off England. You stupid stupid stupid bastards. Not England obvs. But folks left and right who are apparently power brokers and influencers with their respective parties, he’s almost as cancerous as cunty ERG cuntiness.
          Last edited by Lang Spoon; 25-06-2018, 00:08.

Comment

Most ignorant electorate in Western Europe . Thanks in large parts to cunts like Marr. And the entire BBC both sides with an extra side of bigotry policy. Was about to post some badness about nature finishing the job on Andy, but leave that for the agonizing death the syphilitic Neil and the beyond all redemption Humphreys cunt deserve. And Sarah Sands. And that Gibb cunt. And
            Last edited by Lang Spoon; 25-06-2018, 00:17.

Comment

Every gammon, every lexiter, every but but State Aid or trade deals Gardiner Starmer cunt, every cunt who feels we need to listen to their concerns, hurry up and stroke out. I hate the fucking shitpile across the water with such impotence and venom it’s making me sick.

Comment

Still think there’s a chance of me being deported. Let alone my family reduced to Weimar ’23 penury back in a country (a nation too, but not a nation state and never will be goddamit until it’s probably too late to be more than a broken mess rather than stealing/liberating all your fucking financial services jobs along with Ireland Holland Frankfurt and Paris) that voted 62 per cent remain. But of course, like the Rentoul and Shipman cunts say, Scotland’s no bigger than Greater Manchester so why should we listen to them.

May those cunts be the first to be torn apart for food in the Great Hunger of April 19. Vile, debased, irredeemably broken land. Willing to be ruled by evil and idiots. Fuck sake.
                Last edited by Lang Spoon; 25-06-2018, 00:28.

Comment

I’m angry, in case you didn’t get the gist.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                    The reform bit was the bit that revealed that they knew nothing about the EU. All of the complaints about how the EU operates fell into two distinct categories. the first was how the UK interprets and implements EU regulations within the UK, and a second was a list of things that the EU wants to do but is stopped from doing so primarily by the UK govt. There was never any sense from the remain camp that the UK was basically every bit as influential in the shaping and running of the EU as Germany or France.
                    There still isn't, which is why I can't stand Lexitism since it's basically a reheated version of Tony Benn's extremely pale British male take on the EC: A group of countries that love being dominated by Germany.

Comment

Remember when Nigel Farage conceded defeat shortly after the polls closed? Well he knew that wasn't true, and his words made a lot of money for Hedge funds, who had access to the same information.

Comment

Jail him with Tommy

Comment

Fuck it. Lets reenact the last scenes of Braveheart.

Comment

Is that the one were the rebels meet a shockingly gruesome end and the powers that be rule on?

Comment

It's when the charismatic hero gets hung drawn and quartered in public.

Comment

Lets reenact the last scenes of Braveheart.
                                They can take our livelihoods, but they'll never take our freedom of movement!

Comment

Rebecca Long-Bailey has clarified that Labour doesn't want to make own trade deals- I maybe owe them an apology for saying they did- but a seat at the table when they're discussed. So not as much as barrier as I thought. State aid and freedom of movement still very much problems.

Comment

The Entire Car Industry threatens to do an airbus

Honda told the Financial Times on Tuesday it still only stored enough parts to maintain production of the Honda Civic for 36 hours.

To keep its plant in Swindon open for nine days, it would need to build the largest building in the world, with the equivalent of 42 football pitches, almost three times the size of Amazon’s main US distribution centre.

Comment

Financial Times
                                      Verified account
                                      @FinancialTimes
                                      Follow Follow @FinancialTimes
                                      More
                                      FT Exclusive: Bank of America is moving a chunk of its investment banking operations to Paris in preparation for Brexit

https://on.ft.com/2trhRWf

Comment

Tory Brexit journo discovers problem with capitalists when capitalists discover problems with Brexit.

Iain Martin
                                        ‏Verified account
                                        @iainmartin1
                                        Follow Follow @iainmartin1
                                        More
                                        Replying to @PickardJE @Grepsul
                                        ... Most CEOs have a short life at top - their personal plan (options, bonus, future non-execs) - built round a 2-5 year plan/window. They favour stability and fear anything which disrupts their plan. Fine. But they have personal motives.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                          The Entire Car Industry threatens to do an airbus

Honda told the Financial Times on Tuesday it still only stored enough parts to maintain production of the Honda Civic for 36 hours.

To keep its plant in Swindon open for nine days, it would need to build the largest building in the world, with the equivalent of 42 football pitches, almost three times the size of Amazon’s main US distribution centre.
                                          Project Fear traitors! Japs getting their revenge for us beating them in the War!

Comment

The Spanish Foreign Minister holds firm on the Border, the Single Market and Gibraltar:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...lan-says-spain

Comment

Greg Clark today at a Times event for CEOs. Pretty clear rebuke of Brexiter fantasy.

He knows very well there's not going to be a mobility deal just for business people, nice bit of camouflage there.

Comment

Not entirely clear why he's still in the government if that's what he believes

Comment

Must be hopeful of this upcoming government summit thing.

Comment

CBI and TUC joint statement.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X