• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sits View Post
    Like this?
    Yes, I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Any word on when Hummel will be launching the new Denmark kit? With all this retro craze we could be in for something special...
      For tonight's friendly against Chile they are wearing a one-off patchwork shirt made from old Hummel Denmark kits.
      https://twitter.com/hummel1923/statu...48087546433536
      https://twitter.com/hummel1923/status/978548087546433536

Comment

Yuck!

Comment

That'll be as itchy as anything on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
            For tonight's friendly against Chile they are wearing a one-off patchwork shirt made from old Hummel Denmark kits.
            Was that made by Dolly Parton's mother?

Comment

Cheap bastards. I bet they produce fan's versions which they have to pay for again.

Comment

Just watched some highlights of the Denmark - Chile game, and each individual shirt appears to be slightly different. Can't get a decent screen grab though

Comment

China, pretty nice offering by Nike. Not sure which it is, could even be the GK I suppose although they seem to be mainly based around a different template this year.

Comment

Very 80s glam rock. Are they selling from a stall in Kensington Market?

Comment

An official China shirt that looks like a cheap knock-off. That's proper meta Christopher Nolan shit, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbeak View Post
                        Relegation kit:
                        Very prescient.

Comment

I wouldn't have dared to dream.

Anyway, I'll leave making the 2018/19 thread for someone with more gumption than me, and just stick the new Independiente kit here. Unorthodox, but an unequivocal yes from me.

Comment

Comment

Are they real buttons?

Comment

New kit thread already up. That Independiente kit is too good not to grace it.

Comment

That China shirt looks like a frightening silk kimono owned by Patrick Bateman.

Comment

Picture of Real Sociedad legend Xabi Prieto will replace club crest for Leganes game.

Comment

That is such a terribly rendered portrait.

Comment

Agreed - they've made a pretty handsome bloke (in a slightly rugged kind of way) look like he's been involved in an industrial accident.

Comment

Or rendered.

Comment

Coventry have "exhausted their supply" of their existing kit so have to wear a special limited edition one off for the play off final next week. They've pointed out that this won't be next season's kit but fortunately they have been able to make this shirt available as a replica for fans. Good old Sisu.

Comment

They've exhausted the supply for the team? How do they manage that.

The one above is just the 2015/16 shirt, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                                An early start for next season's thread but I felt I needed to send out a call to arms for you all to vote for Option A in Patrick Thistle's vote for next season's kit.

Sad that the winner ended up being a relegation kit, though imagine how bad the season might have turned out if Option B had won.

Comment

It had occurred to me at the time that both were relegation kits, but didn't want to jinx us.

Hopefully whomever follows Joma (I believe their contract is about to expire) will come up with something better than the rubbish they've flung at us. Oh, and black shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                                    Agreed - they've made a pretty handsome bloke (in a slightly rugged kind of way) look like he's been involved in an industrial accident.
                                                    Definite whiff of the C-List villain from 1950s Batman about it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X