No announcement yet.

A Design For Strife - Kit Gallery 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just about to ask the same question. It's very Republic of Ireland looking too.

Comment

Looking at the kit page on JD Sports, the different shades of green seem to be an illusion that occurs at certain angles/lighting conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post
        The new Scotland change kit uses the same template as Wales.
        Given our recent track record for complete abominations - nice, simple and unspectacular makes a pleasant change.

The shorts and socks (also blue) are clearly intended to be used with the "Home" shirt, so I'll forgive the white stripes.
        Is it now standard for the Adidas logo to be on the back of the shorts?

Comment

Looking at Argentina and Germany, I'm afraid so

The typeface is also rather illegible

Last edited by ursus arctos; 20-03-2018, 20:59.

Comment

There's some pretty hideous fonts on the backs of shirts at the moment - Puma's is perhaps slightly more legible but if anything, even less aesthetically pleasing.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
              I prefer it to the first - that may be biased due to my aversion to buttons on football shirts though.
              Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
              Yes, I was going to say I prefer that collar to the grandad one of the first kit.
              Oh, that's a very good point about the collar. Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                There's some pretty hideous fonts on the backs of shirts at the moment - Puma's is perhaps slightly more legible but if anything, even less aesthetically pleasing.

Christ that's awful. Back to Typography 101 whoever's responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

OARKLEA?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                    OARKLEA?
                    Reads as "DARXLEA" to my eyes.

Comment

Badly-spelled processed cheese.

Comment

Dunno what the typeface moaners are on about- I can clearly read DRAAXLEA there

Comment

Impressive that you can see eight letters there tbh.

Comment

I meant DAAXLEA, obviously

His real name must’ve confused me for a moment

Comment

It's clearly OAAXLEA the Over-Vowelled, Dark Lord of Traal.

Comment

Traal, excellent: that's where the bug-blatter beasts come from isn't it?

Comment

I'm seeing ORAKLER, which sounds like some sort of Austrian database software.

Comment

8RLE scored a hat-trick today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                      Traal, excellent: that's where the bug-blatter beasts come from isn't it?
                                      The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast, that's the one

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

Hang on a minute, does the shirt not have the zigzag pattern on the back?

Comment

WTF is this? Is this FIFA approved "unofficial" kits with all the correct badges? I'm confused.

https://www.worldcupshirt.football/g...ue-t-shirt-p85

Comment

Originally posted by tracteurgarçon View Post
                                            Hang on a minute, does the shirt not have the zigzag pattern on the back?

One does not presume to tell DARXLER the Mighty to wear the same pattern on the back as well as on the front of his shirt.

Comment

Features
                                              Celebrate the 2018 World Cup game by grabbing this Germany Julian Draxler 2018 National Team Halo Blue T-shirt. Its Germany crest will catch everyone's eye, letting them all know that your squad is here to own the field! You'll want to rock this look for every Germany National Team event.

See this clothing metarial informations. >>
                                              Sorry, that's Lord DARXLER the Metarial, I should've said.

Comment

Originally posted by tracteurgarçon View Post
                                                WTF is this? Is this FIFA approved "unofficial" kits with all the correct badges? I'm confused.

https://www.worldcupshirt.football/g...ue-t-shirt-p85
                                                No, they're just snide ones, aren't they? Like you get on market stalls in Fuerta Ventura.

Better had be with that fucking off-centre 7.

Comment

Any word on when Hummel will be launching the new Denmark kit? With all this retro craze we could be in for something special...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                                                    Any word on when Hummel will be launching the new Denmark kit? With all this retro craze we could be in for something special...
                                                    Like this? I know, it's not Hummel:

Last edited by Sits; 26-03-2018, 11:18.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X