A Design For Strife - Kit Gallery 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furtho View Post

And just for FIgs, here's a picture of my dog.

13/10, would stroll on the beach with all day.
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 17-01-2018, 10:24.

Comment

Ray, haha!

Comment

Top dog Furtho.

Comment

That really is a wonderful doggy [and] photo.

Comment

Reluctantly dragging the conversation away from dogs and back to football kits. At West Ham v Shrewsbury last night I was wondering when was the last time two chevroned teams played each other before this tie , albeit that they're almost subliminal chevrons.

Comment

It won't surprise you that isn't that rare in the land of chevrons

OL-Bordeaux from 2013

Comment

Duh yeah, I should have specified in British football there, shouldn't I?

Comment

This is from the mid-90s.

Comment

Oh lawd, I had forgotten about Pony's short-lived flirtation with using their logo like that, do they even really count as chevrons?! As much as last night's ones do, I suppose.

Comment

The only other way you could reasonably describe Pony's motif is as a backwards tick... yeaaaaaaah, I'd go with chevron in that case.

Comment

Hang on a minute. What's going on with these two Hammers?

Comment

Looks like one of them was expecting to see Plymouth Argyle

Comment

That was the last game of the 94-95 season and fancy dress was everywhere, but particularly in the away end where andrew7610 may or may not have been dressed as a clown.

Comment

I did not realise those chevrons were Pony's logo until now.

Comment

Is your dog not fit to wear the (or a) shirt, then Furtho?

Comment

He's worn a range of seasonal hats, handmade for him by Mrs F, and he's got things like drying coats. But a football shirt? Nah. Lacking in a bit of dignity, really.

Comment

There's an infamous Sunderland dogwalker who regularly passes my office window- he is topless (dyed blond hair, angry red sun 'tan'), the dogs (also blondes, not dyed) are wearing shirts, usually one home/one away.

Funnily enough I saw him in his car along the coast when i was riding home and his car is also topless.

Comment

Even this time of year? That's pretty hardcore, if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Furtho View Post
                                        Shimizu S-Pulse - all-for-one and slogan graphic.

Could they not find a photographer who knows how to adjust the white balance on their camera?

Comment

Even this time of year? That's pretty hardcore, if so.
                                          I can confirm that the Sunderland dogwalker is not quite that 'hard'.

This is the only pic I can find- he's wearing a shirt and only has the one dog with him...

Last edited by Felicity, I guess so; 19-01-2018, 07:52.

Comment

Cardiff's lurid green away kit was so bright on TV it hurt my eyes and made the names on the back of their shirts impossible to make out.
                                            http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42712754

Comment

"Cardiff in shitty kit" shocker.

Comment

Lovely retroish number from Portland for their change (same about the collar)

Comment

It's not B&W newspaper clipping, it's the new Whitecaps change kit. Charcoal grey and silver. I'm surprised they didn't call it "January Sky" as they're prone to climate oriented kit names.

Comment

Swansea are wearing a special commemorative shirt this weekend to celebrate Chinese new year.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X