Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millwall

I came across this by chance today - has this been discussed elsewhere? apologies for duplicate thread if so - This sounds very murky indeed, anyone in the know?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/13/millwall-the-den-development-compulsory-purchase-renewal

Millwall

Barney Ronay has been covering this for a while, it appears to be another dodgy deal involving Lewisham Council and former members in much the same way that they've been forcing the academisation of schools which seem to line the pockets of acquaintances.

Comment

Millwall

There was an article in WSC about this a few months back and a reply in the letters page from the council in the following issue.

Comment

Millwall

Looks like the council have pulled out.

Comment

Millwall

This may be a minority view, but I think Millwall are London's best football club.

I'm ready to fight anyone on this, except Wimbledon fans who I'm incorrectly classing as Surrey to sneak this one through.

Comment

Millwall

They were certainly second (of two) on my List of London Clubs I Considered Buying A Season Ticket For after The Unpleasantness of 2012.

Comment

Things get even murkier at The Den :

Battle for The Den: what is the purpose of the Millwall inquiry?

Comment

Working...
              X