No announcement yet.

Bully's Special Prize: Rugby League 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This absolutely brilliant to watch, so tense, you know one error will decide it.

Comment

Australia fighting like a heavyweight champion in the final rounds of a 15 round title fight.

Comment

Was meant to say tired heavyweight champion. They're totally spent, but just hanging in there.

Comment

Epic stuff.

Comment

Enter the Burgeii.

Comment

My god, that was close.

Comment

Honestly like.

Comment

Fucks sake Burgess.

Comment

What's he playing at? The quality has been faultless except for Burgess's laziness.

Comment

That's it, Australia deserve it, but quality performance from England.

Comment

What an end!

Comment

A lot to be proud of there. Chapeau.

Comment

What a shame. Still, they put up a great fight.

Comment

Oh look, another ineffective pointless grubber kick! Kind of raging about that, considering I’d never call myself a supporter of England.

Comment

No complaints, Australia deserved it, very professional performance.

11 errors and poor decision making were the difference.

Didn't think we'd get so close.

Comment

12 errors to 5. That sums it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Flynnie View Post
                                    12 errors to 5. That sums it all up.
                                    Absolutely. When we used to play Australia in the 80s they looked like they were from a different planet. Now with increased professionalism we can match them physically and in basic skills but it's the composure and decision making in high pressure situations that sets them apart. They are more used to it from NRL and, particulary, Origin.

Comment

Something I didn't realise at the time, the ref (correctly) blew for a forward pass on the last play so McGillvary's panicked kick didn't matter.

Comment

Women's NRL to start in 2018:
                                        https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...launch-in-2018

Comment

A Championship match will open Magic Weekend next year as on Saturday 19 May at 12.45pm, Toronto Wolfpack v Toulouse Olympique XIII will be played at St James' Park. Interesting idea.

Comment

Sad to report that the Widnes player Kato Ottio has passed away after suffering "a sudden health issue" during training which sounds like something of an under-statement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/42615127

Is it me is sort of thing happening more often? I know players have always passed away in rugby, cricket and football but the rate of sudden deaths does seem to e increasing.

Comment

Working...
                                            X