No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now he's claiming he won't be allowed to coach basketball, thanks to the Democrats on the committee.

Comment

Mitchell is speaking- not sure on whose behalf.

Comment

Consult the calendar to see if she was at any of the events.

Easy.

Comment

He barely kept his temper with Feinstein there.

Comment

He's said again that he likes beer. Has he just been watching the Bart Vs George Bush episode of the simpsons.

Comment

Drank a lot of beer. Beer beer beer.

Damn....I feel like a beer now....

Comment

Denies that he's ever passed out after drinking, but he has fallen asleep. Okay....

Comment

I can't get this out of my head.

Comment

Well I would have answered yes to all those questions about drinking, and I'm pretty sure 90% of people who have ever drunk would say yes to at least one of them.

Comment

He's called for a 15 minute break. I don't know if that's somebody competent who's pulled him out of there.

Comment

Someone said "my god" into a live mic as they went to break.

Comment

https://twitter.com/costareports/sta...06055117860866

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1045406055117860866

Comment

Theory floating about that his whole performance is aimed at an audience of one.

Comment

Berba, on legal drinking ages in the US (i.e., why I was last carded in New York at age 13)

Shortly after the ratification of the 21st amendment in December 1933, most states set their purchase ages at 21 since that was the voting age at the time. Most of these limits remained constant until the early 1970s. From 1969 to 1976, some 30 states lowered their purchase ages, generally to 18. This was primarily because the voting age was lowered from 21 to 18 in 1971 with the 26th amendment. Many states started to lower their minimum drinking age in response, most of this occurring in 1972 or 1973. Twelve states kept their purchase ages at 21 since repeal of Prohibition and never changed them.

From 1976 to 1983, several states voluntarily raised their purchase ages to 19 (or, less commonly, 20 or 21), in part to combat drunk driving fatalities. In 1984, Congress passed the National Minimum Drinking Age Act, which required states to raise their ages for purchase and public possession to 21 by October 1986 or lose 10% of their federal highway funds. By mid-1988, all 50 states and the District of Columbia had raised their purchase ages to 21.

Comment

Kavanagh now not answering Leahy's question, and losing his temper with him.

Comment

Looks like Kavanagh isn't behaving any different. Accused Leahy of "making fun of an addict".

Comment

Grassley props up Kavanagh by suggesting Leahy was being unfair to him.

Comment

I wonder if Justice Thomas gave him permission to use his catch phrase of "lynching".

I'm guessing not, as he would have brought it out already.

Comment

I fear that this is going to be enough for belligerent Republican Senate Bros to confirm him. They're going to be happy that the libtards of the metoo movement are getting some push back. It's going to really fuck his position on the supreme court, though, the way Kavanaugh has presented everything as being partisan and political because of his previous work with Bush and against Clinton. That means that it will be trivial to spin every decision of his as partisan rather than just conservative. And that is going to screw with the ersatz non-partisanship of Roberts and Alito and Gorsuch.

Comment

He's not enjoying being asked to be the subject of an FBI investigation.

Comment

Durbin's got him here on whether he will accept an FBI investigation.

Comment

He's absolutely fucked here.

Comment

Can anyone imagine this bullying lickspittle crybaby on the Supreme Court? This is the guy who gets shot at the end of the first act

Comment

Graham using his time himself rather than ceding to the prosecutor. They know that he's fucked and they're going to try to help him out.

Comment

Graham's lost his rag again.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X