No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A useful (and depressing) round-up of all of the ways the Administration is trying to preserve a majority white electorate.

The move to denaturalize some citizens is just the latest in a larger drive by Republicans—led by key figures in the Trump White House—to preserve a white majority in American politics. At the state level, Republican lawmakers take steps to protect GOP districts, dampen voter turnout, and otherwise hinder participation, which raises the chances of Republican victories for Congress and the White House. In turn, Republicans in Washington nominate and confirm judges who give voter suppression the cover of law, giving incentive to new efforts at restriction and disenfranchisement. What Donald Trump brings is an explicit effort to write nonwhite immigrants out of the body politic, removing as many as possible and presenting the rest as a suspect class.

Comment

The return of Jim Crow?

Comment

Originally posted by adams house cat View Post
        The return of Jim Crow?
        That's already happened with the war against drugs being used to imprison and disenfranchise minorities. This is stage 2 on the back of that.

Comment

Pruitt finally resigns

Comment

Time to finally open that Chick-Fil-A he always wanted.

Comment

"Please turn in all government equipment, laptops, security pass, hand lotion, moisturizers...."

Comment

Aye, we knew.

Comment

WOM’s already got the funnies lined up and everything.

Comment

Pruitt should be made to choke to death on fossil fuel emissions, the planet killing cunt.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1015076763116941313?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                        WOM’s already got the funnies lined up and everything.
                        I keep the good stuff in a death file for just such ocassions.

Comment

A CD? Do they think Kim doesn't have access to the Internet?

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                            Pruitt should be made to choke to death on fossil fuel emissions, the planet killing cunt.
                            He's done some of his job, some other cunt will now finish it.

Comment

Specifically, a former coal lobbyist.

Comment

You can't autograph a mp3, ad hoc

Comment

Nor sub poena a phone call.

Comment

Talking of whom, Jim Jordan is being accused of covering up sexual abuse when he was an athletics coach.

Comment

Assistant coach on the Ohio State wrestling team, with the allegation being that there are hundreds of victims.

Comment

Sports coaches are probably the people I least want to become politicians. "Writing a federal budget is very much like being good at baseball" etc.

Comment

Comment

Is "Seriously but not literally" still a thing?

Comment

Our former PM looks quite handy. Though I've never seen him and Mark Nicholas in the same room.

Comment

Pruitt. Fourteen ethical transgressions. I understand the investigations are to continue. It's absurd! $1,500 on fountain pens with his autograph! A used(!) mattress from Trump Tower (the "used" part makes me shudder). And so on...

Unfortunately I don't think we have heard the last from this bastard. Talk about him running for governor of Oklahoma, or the Senate, or even the White House. Give his missus a chicken joint if it means the end of him.

Comment

Medicaid Expansion on the ballot in Nebraska.

Comment

I think Cameron will get punished going forward and playing expansive shots like that on that pitch. Rip one away from him and he's a goner.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X