No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah. I just can't help thinking about rudy having ranted on about 9/11, turning around in the same speech and saying that in the 8 years before obama came along there were no successful islamic terror attacks in the US.

He should have worn a mask

Comment

I've mentioned this before, but I had the misfortune of sharing a small business class cabin with him and his entourage on a trans-Atlantic flight.

They treat him as a God, and it has exacerbated his already off the charts sense of invincibility and omniscience.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
        yeah. I just can't help thinking about rudy having ranted on about 9/11, turning around in the same speech and saying that in the 8 years before obama came along there were no successful islamic terror attacks in the US.

He should have worn a mask
        Don't forget his bottom teeth looking like the same color of piss after drinking three cups of coffee without any water.

Comment

This House Chaplain story is bonkers. Having resigned because he was told that Congressmen thought it was time for a non-catholic Chaplain, he then heard Paul Ryan explaining that he wasn't meeting members pastoral needs.

Chaplain is now thoroughly pissed off that Ryan has said he wasn't doing his job properly, has rescinded his resignation, and said that if Paul Ryan wants to sack him for underperformance he'll have to actually do it.

Comment

I wonder if it might lead to Ryan leaving his job early, with the nasty consequences for Republicans that they'll have to pick Scalise or McCarthy before an election with all the bloodletting that will involve.

Comment

NBC is having to walk back a report the Cohen's phone was tapped. Sources are saying that there was just a log of calls.

Comment

Ryan’s Office just said that the Chaplain will remain in office

Comment

So Ryan is now effectively admitting that he lied about the Chaplain not doing his job properly?

Comment

Yes, but it won’t matter

Comment

You work on the theory that nothing has consequences in modern Republican politics. Which, I appreciate, is a theory with a good track record. But I wonder if this is different because he's messing in religion and is really going to have pissed off some of his own Congressmen.

Comment

“Messing in religion” is what the House GOP does.
                        A member of their esteemed caucus already introduced a bill mandating that the Chaplain be a married man, for chrissakes.

In other news, this is unhinged even by Rudy! standards

https://twitter.com/vanityfair/status/992056219413118976?s=21

Comment

I saw that earlier. I've had the feeling for a while that a lot of Trump's team have decided that Jared is disposable.

Comment

Yes.

It was the chivalric imagery that struck me as new. It is highly unusual for members of the Knights of Columbus to take it that literally.

Comment

Flood is a Scalia protege and executive power groupie who reportedly believes that the mere existence of a special counsel is unconstitutional, and therefore has stronger ideological reasons to stay the course than his predecessors. He also has more of his career ahead of him than the likes of Dowd and Cobb.

That said, having 45 for a client and Rudy! as a boss is pretty much a guarantee that one will question one’s life choices on a daily basis.

Comment

https://twitter.com/themaxburns/status/992040650857119744?s=19

Comment

Trump Aide: Being questioned by mueller investigation like a 3 hour "proctology appointment with a very large handed doctor."

"I have to come up with $125,000 somehow, and I'm not pretty enough to do it any other way than to raise money."
                                  Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 04-05-2018, 13:56.

Comment

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/992419519862886400

When you take into account that he rarely, if ever, pays his bills on time or in full, the guy has to be in the running for Worst Client on Earth

Comment

re. Trump saying Cohen wasn't part of the campaign - he was all over CNN as a surrogate, ffs.

Comment

This reminds us what a completely normal, relatable person Mitt Romney is:

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/992396276833701888

Comment

So, if he's halfway between Hamburger and Frankfurter, we can deduce that his favourite mean is Kasseler.

Comment

I just imagine him saying "I enjoy the American pasttime of eating hot dog while in attendance at a baseball contest."

Comment

There's an amazing Butchers in Oughterard, about 15 miles from Galway and the do Kasseler joints of bacon. I've got to say that that If I were to have that thrust upon me as a favourite meat, I wouldn't object.

Comment

What's going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                                                  I just imagine him saying "I enjoy the American pasttime of eating hot dog while in attendance at a baseball contest."
                                                  Mitt's one of those guys from the movies who walks into a local watering hole and says "two beers".

Comment

I see he was mouthing off about London again. What could it be about Sadiq Khan that gets his goat?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X